Xtratime Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
5,930 Posts
They have a bunch of talented no-namers... good team.

Luque has replaced Adrian without any hickups...

· Registered
5,930 Posts
Considering the offensive lineup, I thought this was going to be an asswhoopin after Demifailis' sending off (they were left with only 2 real defenders), but they put in a great fight.

Amazing game, shame about the end result for Malaga.

No more strikers, please. Rondon is a beast.

· Registered
5,930 Posts
Great comeback, well the red card helped a bit, but still :proud:

· Registered
5,930 Posts
Jumpin jesus, tonight was too brutal. Hope it doesn't influence their form long term. I need my man Rondon to keep on keepin on :strong:

· Registered
5,930 Posts
Solid output by Baptista. The first goal was an absolute bullet, and he sort-of assisted for the second goal with a scissor kick.

Also Seba is finding his goals ATM. Good timing.

I really hope Malaga stay up. Fun team to watch; improved defensively from the first half of the season, but still quite shocking at times. But their attack is sexy.

· Registered
5,930 Posts
Great buildup by Rondon, Seba and finally Baptista heading the cross in.

0-2

Malaga FTW

· Registered
5,930 Posts
0-3 Maresca with his first touch off the bench. Incisive malaga break.

· Registered
5,930 Posts
Malaga has a squad for the Euro spots. The fact that they were on the brink of relegation just shows what a massive choke they have been in the first half of the season.

· Registered
5,930 Posts
Yeah, Baptista wasn't a donkey at all this year. Must be something about the Andalusian Wells or sth else about the water that makes him tick. Befuddling to say the least.

· Registered
5,930 Posts
Somebody should tell them there are good defenders out there, period.

· Registered
5,930 Posts
It is weird seeing all these new attacking players, though... they were pretty weak in defence last year ... hardly had problem creating and scoring chances... if the plan is to bench rising-star Rondon for Methuuselah van Nistelrooy,then it is pretty weak.

Also I fear Buonanotte will ride the pine way too much.

· Registered
5,930 Posts
Cazorla is such a beast, he doesn't care about people in the way of his shots, he will just slot it past everyone like a boss.

· Registered
5,930 Posts
Cazorla also assisted for the final goal (Joaquin) with a lovely lob over defense on the counter. Malaga are such a fun side to watch. Good technique all round.

Ruud and Rondon can't function together, that was obvious in the final 15 min when Salomon came on. Ruud was on dead legs and just looks so immobile (although he had an ok game) and Rondon looks weird on the wing, clogging the penalty box every time there is an opportunity, blocking each others "runs".

Isco was very lively, showing some nice touches, but also losing the ball a lot.. but still the talent was evident. Duda as CM was all over the place (like Coentrao), still don't know how I feel about him playing there, but it worked this match.

Joaquin and Cazorla were brilliant (Cazorla being the more active and involved of the two).

Defence was having troubles with Jara and Benitez down the wings, but Caballero was there to scoop everything up. Granada created nothing through the middle and looked lost for most of the match, with rare glimpses of some one touch football.

· Registered
5,930 Posts
Cazorla is so sick. Awesome form.

With Duda and Cazorla on the pitch you just don't want to make a foul anywhere on the field, amazing set piece takers.:eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.