Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
well i was just thinking (ya i know thinking....i havent done it in a while) about the Bata thing. I mean first of all i wanna say congratulations to him cuz he has proven to be the biggest Grobar/Serb of all. He loves partizan more than any of the former players i think. Also you gotta luv him for the "Zagreb Incident;)" umm so ya i am wondering if Vermezovic is going to leave Sasa Ilic as captain. In my opinion, he should give Bata the armband. First of all because he is older/more experienced than everyone there. Secondly he has proven to be a great player. Thirdly, i am sure that Sasa Ilic has authority over the current Partizan team but i think that even Sasa wouldnt argue to give the armband to Bata as Bata has(well should anyway) have authority over anyone in the team, even West. Sasa Ilic is not really the captian type and never was-he isn't loud, he is not consistent AT ALL, and when hes not the best, he is the worst. Bata has all those features and even West can't say anything to Bata. I mean what's Taribo thinking when a 25,26 year old Ilic who has never left Beograd is telling him something to do, same goes for drulovic. obviously they dont/wont listen to him as much as they have played for the top clubs in europe as where this kid has just played in our league. I know Sasa is a big grobar too but lately he has been pissing me off- it all started with the NUMEROUS misses in the Champions League (at marseille, at home to real, at home to MARSEILLE was the worst thing ive ever seeeeeen). So i say give Bata the captians armband and let him change this team around a bit. Just my 2 cents........

BATO GROBARE!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts