Xtratime Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
2,832 Posts
Man, and to think I'd heard it all...Garrincha, a clue: when you qualify a statement with "as well" it means in addition to the principal point, that the writer is about as ignorant about Italian football as you are about Trapattoni...

What a f ucking joke these post-mortems have become

Cheers,

Romulus

· Banned
2,832 Posts
Garrincha, your last post was actually quite funny...it reminded me of my grade school days, "I know you are, but what am I?"

And now you even have the Almighty on your side - take heart

Cheers,

Romulus

· Banned
2,832 Posts
Is that right...I see on this forum hundreds of posts referring to Trapattoni and my team as cowards...do you know him personally? Is a personal attack on him justified simply because you don't address him directly...if anything that makes you a coward, as you besmirch a very public figure's character knowing he has no ability to respond...not that a man who's earned his place in the annals of european football would even bother..."Garrincha who?" "Xtratime what?"

And frankly, I don't give a f uck if I amuse you or not

Peace

· Banned
2,832 Posts
I see...calling someone a coward is "discussing" him...and you have the gall to complain about "personal insults..."

This is unadulterated sophistic s hit, and your phony indignation fails to impress.

Ta ta,

Romulus

· Banned
2,832 Posts
I see...calling someone a coward is "discussing" him...and you have the gall to complain about "personal insults..."

This is unadulterated sophistic s hit, and your phony indignation fails to impress.

Ta ta,

Romulus

· Banned
2,832 Posts
baresi said:
Fangul,

Why don't you try and debate rather than cheap attacks on sentence structure...
Baresi

Why don't you post some original thought or consideration, including about my purported "personal attacks"...you repeat the same tired old s hite that has appeared in hundreds of posts on the Italian Soccer forum before your little pearl of wisdom

Errare humanum est, sed perseverare diabolicum...

· Banned
2,832 Posts
baresi said:
LOL, Fangul, you are one funny guy. I mean it. Funny, funny guy. And smart too...Still, I must be commended for identifying the poster formerly known as Romulus...
Indeed you are to be commended. You are detective material, how did you find out I am Romulus? Was it perhaps my salutation to Garrincha just a few posts before this one, in this very thread?

And here I was thinking I could get it past you...you win!

Ta ta,

Romulus

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.