Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Garrincha, Italian football has always been famous for their defensive ways. Its not only today that they have switched to this kind of football. They have always played like that and as far as I see they won't abandon this style, becoz they have achieved all the fame by playing like this.

Look I respect ur views but at the same time must remind u that Italy is not brazil (for that matter nobody is like Brazil). They both play different types of football. Don't u think that makes football more interesting when there are different types of football??:) For me it is. So why expect anything different from them now. :rolleyes: :confused:

Lets take the Example of Brazil NT in the current WC - do u remember how everybody was saying just before the WC that Brazil is going to play defensive football. :eekani: :rollani: . I never for a moment believed these articles. what is there to believe. these ppl don't understand that Brazil can never play defensive football and never try to. same reason as before. brazil has achieved all the trophys by playing attacking "samba" football. Why discard a proven method. Anyway Brazil players are born to play attacking football. Hell, even some of ur defenders are better finishers than forwards of many countrys.:eekani: :) :lala: ;) :D .

Now u see my point, it is quite naive of u to call Trap or Italian football cowardish. It is their style of play. U can't do anything with that. Only u can switch off the TV when they play.;)

But many of us actually like Italian football. Must be quite a strange remark for u. but thats the fact. :angel:

Ciao

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Garincha, ur point taken. as I see u understand the viewpoint of the Italians.

One thing one has to admit that Trap has been over defensive.:eek:
Ciao and best of luck to brazil against England.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.