Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gianfranco Zola had agreed to join Turkish team Fenerbahce at the end of the season. The contract is for 2 seasons and Zola would be paid $2.5 million a year. He said recently his family were well settled in England and had recently bought a new house in the outskirts of London.
But Chelsea manager fellow-Italian Gianluca Vialli is looking for new and younger blood for his multinational side.

·
THE
13,983 Posts
First, it's only according to one turkish newspaper. Now some official stuff:
Assistant manager Gwyn Williams said that Zola is not for sale and not leaving.
Managing director "We have received no approche whatsoever from any club in Turkey for Zola."
Teamtalk?
According to Flo's agent he is staying with Chelsea too.
Now some crazy stuff- CFC sign Rivaldo, Vieri, Sheva; negotiations with Figo are still taking place. :) :) Plus Kluivert " I only want to play for CFC next year" Do even ask, from where I read that.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
do you really think zola wants to play in such a bad league.
i don't think any italian has ever played there.i think he better stays in london one or two more years or go back to italy.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
It would be cheap of Chelsea to offload Zola in that way. He's done a lot for them.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Nasty nick, the league is not as bad as u think. hwe would have fun there. All the players love Istanbul when they come and live there.
St, its not like chelsea are forcing him to leave. I f he wants to leave, he will leave if he doesnt he wont. Its no the club's decision at this point.

Last, fenerbahce hasnt made an official bid to chelsea bu they have talked to zola several time and have offered him $2.5 milliojn a year. Zola woldnt see this money in his dreams as he is already 34 years old.

He is earning 25,000 pounds a week in chelsea.

Kat, it s not only in one turkish newspaper.
it was in all.
also, it came out in a few english papers and la gazzetta della sport.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chelsea has just denied this!!!!

chelsea says that there ain't any official approach from fenerbahce or any other clubs as far as it is concerned!!!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
XAX,
Read my reply,there u will see. They havent bid to chelsea.
But, they did to zola, 2.5$ a year.

I assure you that it is a fact not a speculation.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He should go to Fenerbache, he'll earn more than at Chelsea, and with more imports coming in the Summer, there simply is no future for Zola at Chelsea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts