Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
zografakis should be ashamed of himself, the way he hit the deck after lymberopoulos shoved him in the face, what a girl ,there was nothing in it at all, a complete joke.dives like these should be severly punished,so players can start acting like men,and not ridicule the sport of football, i hate divers and actors,they are thiefs and cheats,they need a good kick up the back side.SHAME on you zografakis :thmbdown:

·
Registered
221 Posts
this guy deserves to get redcarded everytime he plays. every game ive seen him, all its been is diving, two footed tackles, and yelling at the refs

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Even Lyberopoulos admited that he was at fault. Zografakis is an annoying cvnt, agreed, but why don't you blame Lybe? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they were standing chest to chest pushing eachother,at least lybe stayed on his feet wanting to have a go,what zografakis did is low. i got no problem with two players having a go at each other ,if zografakis had stayed on his feet it wouldnt have bothered me at all,but they way cowardly fell was disgusting.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
The Grappler said:
zografakis should be ashamed of himself, the way he hit the deck after lymberopoulos shoved him in the face, what a girl ,there was nothing in it at all, a complete joke.dives like these should be severly punished,so players can start acting like men,and not ridicule the sport of football, i hate divers and actors,they are thiefs and cheats,they need a good kick up the back side.SHAME on you zografakis :thmbdown:
True, but if they get away with it....

...of course I wish the muppet all the worst in life but that's because I've got a vested interst here. :shades:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts