Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I really feel ashamed of "our" president, guess he must have been drunken. I am really feeling sorry for Zoff, I belonged to the people who were not happy with him as a national coach but he showed that I was totally wrong with my opinion he really formed a great team with a lots of team spirit and I am proud of what he and the team achieved, it is very sad that everything ends so, cause I hoped he would lead Italy to WC 02 :(

A

·
0 Posts
Zoff's only sin was that he instilled too much spirit in his team. They lost concentration in the last minute of the final. But without him would they ever have gotten that far? Shame on Berlusconi.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
It's just not right to play politics at a time like this. Shame on Berlusconi.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Zoff quit because somebody criticized him? What a big baby!

Italy needs a real man as head coach. If Zoff is going to cry every time somebody criticizes him, maybe he should go home to his mommy. Imagine if he were the coach of Brazil; he probably would have killed himself.

I have lost all respect for Zoff, one of my favorite players from the first World Cup I remember, 1982.

What a great shame for Italy.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
The funny thing is all of the players in which have spoken after Euro2000 all commented on Zoff as doing well and have had no real problem with him:

SOme idiot speaks a few words and he quits:
If italy would have won the title then what:?
ZOff would be a god:
We proved from the begining when no one beleived in us we made it to the final:
Isnt that worth something:
Berlusconi keep your mouth shut:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
It's because of that F***ing Berlusconi!!
Let Zoff become a Lazio president again.
He's doing his best for Italy, who would expect that Italy will play in the final????

He should keep his mouth shut!!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
There is something more behind the scenes, there must be....
And I think that he couldn't bare with the dissapointment.

Goodbye Zoff, and thankyou for all you have done for us.

Now it's time to think forward, who should replace him??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts