Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know why Zoff Replace Delvecchio with Montella ?!?!??!!???!?!?!?!?!??!?! i think he should replace him with other Defender this is the Big mistake :(

so that`s all :(

forza Juventus & Italy

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Del Piero should have scored atleast once !!

Montella didn´t make a single mistake and you have to have a fast player upfront for the counter attack - a counter attack that came twice but was a-bombed twice by Del Piero :( ..

Azzuri player of the game: Totti !!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Del PIERO IS NOTHIN ANYMORE! Svennis: WRONG! Del Piero should at least have scored TWO goals! The guy is useless, I love the guy but, he aint the one he used to be! We should SELL HIM TO FERMANA! If he cant score on chances like that, I mean WHAT THE **** CAN HE SCORE ON? He belongs in serie C!

Now I admit it, not afraid anymore of saying it, ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO SUCKS!!!!!! HE CAN PLAY IN OUR B-SQUAD!

INZAGHI AND TREZEGUET: IT'LL BE THIS SEASON!

DEL PIERO IN FERMANA OR JUVENTUS-B!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! im really upset.. :mad: :(

even INZAGHI would have scored on those chances..

M

·
0 Posts
:( :( :(

lay-off Del Peiro. he hasn't been himself since that injury, BUT I don't blame hime for the missed chances, coz the French were destined to win this Cup no matter what. Going back to the Spanish and Portugese games and you could see how lucky they were and that their name was on the trophy.

I feel sorry for Albertini, and hope he doesn't blame himself for the second goal...but specially for Maldini...this was his last chance to win with the Azzuri.

Football is cruel sometimes :(

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
I AM AN ITALY FAN TO THE END> AND I WAS UPSET THAT THEY LOST AND A FRIEND OF MINE EVEN CRIED, I HAD AN IMPORTANT GAME AFTER AND I LOST THAT TOO.
OH WELLLLLL!!

I MUST DO IT EVEN IF I SHOULDN'T!!!
I TOLD YOU SO..............
DEL PIERO IS OVER RATED AND NOT GOOD!!!

I HAVE SAID IT ON MANY OCCASIONS.
he is greedy and he slows down the game more than anything else.
he is filth as a striker
play him as a midfielder... so when he doesn't score .. he has an excuse
but then again with him in the midfield nobody will get scoring opportunities. i know i'll receive some strong criticism for this because he has brainwashed alot of otherwise intelligent people into thinking he is a GOD.
how long does he need to "recover" from his injury...
he was never that good. one good season and that was it..
oh welll....
i don't see much chance for Juve if he plays either

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
He was never that good? He was excellent in 97/98. Excuse did you ever see him play back then? But I agree with you on one thing, now he is nothing..

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I hope you all remember your comments and that if Del Piero comes back into his own that you don't jump back on his side again. The life of a footballer is a stressful one.I can't believe that many of you would give up on a "hero" of yours just because he can't come through right now. He needs support not taunting. How can he come through this without you true fans of Juve. Sometimes strikers come through, sometimes they dont, do you think he is not killing himself to score. Did you see the look on his face when the game was done? He was destroyed! Absolutely destroyed! Now that i have seen your paper thin commitment to your players, i think DP would be better to move on. He can be great again, his confidence is rock bottom, but he can come back.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Come too River Plate Del Peiro...... The league isnt as tuff, so you can get back too your old form and you will be loved. We will win everything with you playing with Amair, Saviola and Angel :) :) :)

I have dreams too :D

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Exactly CarlosMiguel, I agree with you totally. All you people who have decided that you hate Del Piero because he missed those two chances, you have no right to support him again if he makes an amazing comeback next season, which by the way I think he will.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
carlos and flarg:

Im running out of patience, an injury can **** up a player badly, and that's what happened to Del Piero. In fact I dont think Del Piero's real come back will never happen. The guy is destroyed. He'll never return. If he does then Juve is saved. All the time we've bashed on Inzaghi, ridicilous. At least he scores. I mean I love the guy, but if we want glory next year;

Inzaghi and Trezeguet upfront.

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
Listen i should apologise to you people.
Let me make it perfectly clear, i am not a fan of Del Piero.
I am a Juve fan and an Azurri fan. that's all.
i didn't hate him for those two missed chances.
it's not his fault. if we had held out for those last few seconds it wouldn't have mattered any way.
am i right?
well i just used this as an opportunity to open some eyes.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
You cannot blame him simply because he missed chances;That is the game::Should we blame our defense because they could not hold out for 30 more seconds;.
We cant keep questioning what IF"S..Life goes on""Supporting any team is supposed to be whether you win or loose:

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
i'm going more and more crazy just to think that Italy lost against that f***ing lucky team:confused::mad: and this made me very regretful by the absence of The Great Bobo.if Vieri:cool: was there,that i'm sure that there would have been a sad story for france:p:p. and i agree with svennis that Montella was doing fine.Totty:) did very great at that time.only piero:eek::eek: too bad,when facing sweden he played great,but in a decisive match that night,he suxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Forza Lazio
Forza Italy
Forza Vieri

·
Registered
116 Posts
Some reactions from juve fans toward Del Piero really surprise me.

i wonder if wiltord didnt score the equalizer..would you think that since DP came in, Italy's attack has become more creative and dangerous? Im pretty sure, you would love him more than before if Italy won.

I prefered France to win in the final (because of ZIZOU the greatest), therefore i could feel the pressure caused by DP. I was very frustated before DP came in.. Italy defence was extremely good (especially Nesta & Toldo)and I became hopeless after he came in, not only that italy have scored but also that they can Attack as well. He was not that bad. His only mistake, in my opinion, is that he was too confident ( i can see from his face ).

So..dont give up on DP guys
He is good and is still good but he just aint Zinedine Zidane

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
ok let me rephrase that. I didn't exactly mean you have no right to support dp. I am just unhappy about how some people totally HATE him just because Italy lost the game. Delvecchio's goal would have been enough. Wiltord's goal was very nearly a save, Nesta jumped over it, it clipped Toldo's hands. Del Piero just had a bad day, and messed up when it should have mattered. Too bad.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts