Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´m beginning to wonder if he has watched any Roma games this year. I mean, what does he mean by not picking Montella and select Delvecchio in the starting-elven instead of Totti?

·
Registered
13,061 Posts
Zoff's major problem is that he thinks Fiore is a playmaker. Totti is the playmaker Bozo! Fiore is a strong, strong offensive central midfielder who would compliment Totti perfectly. Zoff the Bonehead is starting Pessotto and Albertini in the midf again, so Italia could definately be screwed tomorrow vs. Portugal. We must hope for the best from Delvecchio and the older Inzaghi. Iuliano will start for Maldini. Fuser and Vieri are injured.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Zoff said that he left Montella out cause of tactical decisions,i'm not sure if he even knows what tactics are!!!
HE left Totti out of the starting 11 again,i look at that lineup and theres no creativity on that team except for Fiore,and another thing,Primo's right that Zoff wants the team built around this guy,I mean he's good but he's no Roberto Baggio when he was in his primeUpfront we have 2 forward Inzaghi and Delvecchio who cannot create by themselves,they're both pure finishers,
i can't believe he doesn't see that!!
Pessoto,i think a better move is to put Di Livio back there,the last 2 months Di Livio has impressed,good defensively and way better on the offence.
Anyways i hope we get killed so Zoff loses his job!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts