Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milano, 20:18

CALCIO, PROVA TV: TRE GIORNATE A IBRAHIMOVIC
L'attaccante della Juve, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, è stato squalificato per tre giornate dal giudice sportivo: un turno è stato inflitto per somma di ammonizioni, due, con utilizzo della prova tv, per il fallo (gomitata) commesso ai danni di Cordoba durante Juve-Inter di ieri sera. (21/04/2005) (Spr)

repubblica.it

SCANDALOUS

Cufré got shit when he slapped DP, Sheva got nothing when heading Materazzi....

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
It was bound to happen, he's a loose cannon. I'm surprised it took this long.

Well as regards Milan, our hope is firmly with Zalayeta now.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We still can get the suspension reduced to 2 games and he'll be available for Milan. They do this often in Serie A. Amelia got his suspension reduced earlier this season.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Scandalous indeed, a three game ban? For a headbutt?!? What has the world come to? It was one of the weakest attempts at a headbutt i've ever seen though, it looked more like an eskimo kiss than anything..

·
Administrator
53,112 Posts
Wow,good news...Our Scudetto hopes are looking really good. :pp

I dont think this for only the Inter game,but because he has lost his temper in other games this season.Otherwise yes it was only for this game,it would be odd seeing other players getting away with it.But he deserves it,he would have been suspended for the next game anyways,due to having to many cards.But its a huge blow that he cant play in the Milan game.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
romafan53 said:
Scandalous indeed, a three game ban? For a headbutt?!? What has the world come to? It was one of the weakest attempts at a headbutt i've ever seen though, it looked more like an eskimo kiss than anything..
Totti got a 5 game banned
:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
romafan53 said:
He also got caught on camera hitting Cordoba in the head. I am not surprised he got something this short. Altough I could have believed it to be shorter ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
That's Italy for you. When the people in power are on the wrong, they ignore it. Sheva's headbutt. When the people they hate are on the wrong, bang punishment.

That is Italy. That is Galliani. And my goal in life is to be the one sticking the dagger into his heart.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
The 3 games he got is not to much at all. He deserved it. What frustrates me though, and I'm not saying this because it affects Juve at this time, is that those in charge of there ban's don't treat every case similar, and makes up new rules for every one.

Zlatan got 3 games, no problem. Totti got 5, too much. Scheva got 0(!), Cufre got 0. Why?!

Suspend players all you wan't, but judge them in a similar way.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
He already won a suspension for yellows cards....i couldnt imagine playing at milan with Zalayeta-Del Piero up front :googly: ...probably we will use a 4-5-1 formation, with Zala in front lonely...

Let´s see what happen with the appeal...

·
Administrator
53,112 Posts
I havent seen what Totti did so I cant comment on it,other then that 5 is quite alot(maybe they are judging him on a whole,he has gotten out of hand lately).

In Sheva's case,we should blame the ref in the Euro Derby instead,because he saw it clearly and decided to do nothing.Players cant be suspended afterwards if the ref saw the citaution.Agree about Cufre though(and maybe also what Cafu did to Cufre?but the ref saw that too I think).They should be more consistent in their judgement.Though Zlatan deserves a ban,defenitely,2 or 3 doesnt matter(absolutely not more then that).

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Don't worry. My goal in life is to murder Galliani, cold blood. I'm not kidding either. Then I'll flee the country to avoid jailtime.

Actually i am joking

But I want to sock him so badly

·
Registered
61,291 Posts
How low can one stoop, headbutting a player already injured in the head. Saying that that's disgusting would be an understatement. :yuck:

Anyway, Inter.it really took a good swipe at Zlatan. They said something along the lines of him using his head twice to headbutt Inter players while Cruz used his head effectively to seal off the game. :D

·
Administrator
53,112 Posts
Yeah very low.He suddenly just wanted to headbutt him for the heck of it, had nothing to do with Sinisa and Cordoba provoking him 24/7.Not to mention Cordoba's kung fu kick on him,and Sinisa being himself all game really.Not defending Zlatan,he deserves a ban.But his crime is doing what they wanted him to do all game long and get provoked,with their petty tricks throughout the game.Its not like you feel sorry for Cordoba,atleast I'm not.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Well, now we have to hope Del Piero and co can get the job done.

·
Administrator
53,112 Posts
Great avatar Andy :dielaugh: Be sure to tell me if its exclusive or anyone can use it ;)

·
Registered
61,291 Posts
Osman said:
Yeah very low.He suddenly just wanted to headbutt him for the heck of it, had nothing to do with Sinisa and Cordoba provoking him 24/7.Not to mention Cordoba's kung fu kick on him,and Sinisa being himself all game really.Not defending Zlatan,he deserves a ban.But his crime is doing what they wanted him to do all game long and get provoked,with their petty tricks throughout the game.Its not like you feel sorry for Cordoba,atleast I'm not.
Mate, players insult each other nearly all the time, doesn't mean that the offended players should go and act like animals.

I was watching an interview with Sandro Mazzola and he talked about your captain, Del Piero. He used to coach him at U-21 and he knows him pretty well. Mazzola said that Del Piero would get all sorts of insults and provocations 24/7 yet he didn't even react by bad mouthing opponents. That's why he's a legend. :star:

And that's why Cassano and Zlatan will only be remembered as players that had immense potential but then screwed themselves over because of their rotten attitudes.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts