Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The future looks bright for the us swedes again.
A youngster from Malmö IF has presented him self...
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the name, and I'm sure U'll here it many times in the future. I've seen some TV highlights with him, he's brilliant, wonderful skills with the ball...
He fools around with his opponents like they were keen dogs or something :eek:
Alright, he's playing in the swedísh division 1, but he's still very young, 18 or 19 I think...

Any way, a bright future, with great swedish players is waiting around the corner :D:D:D:D:D

R

·
0 Posts
Isn't he leaving Sweden??

I heard somewhere that he was gonna sign some deal of some kind..?

BTW it sounds like u were Zlatko himself;)

·
Registered
647 Posts
If i understood right he is not playring for the best league in sweden. Even if it sounds that he is a great talent the clubs have to see him playing in the big league. Then it would show if he as good as they say.

R

·
0 Posts
My bad...it's the other Zlatan you know Islamovic the 16 year old.

He's going to Udinese.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Rollo what do you say that Lazio pervert what do you mean that they are after his ass?
And let see the fact Zlatan has nothing to do over there the players that Lazio have are world class and dont get me wrong i heard that this guy make dribbles that i and my friends do on the street.

R

·
0 Posts
Hmmm I don't understand whether u r kidding or if u simply don't understand me....

His ass = his signature on a contract confirming that he's a Lazio prospect.

Yes, I am aware of the fact that Lazio has world class players BUT they also have a prima vera team (beeing an agent such as yourself u surely know what that is), they also have teams in C1 and C2.

U, who lives in Sweden, know who Andreas Isaksson is right?? The goalie from Trelleborg bought by Juventus last year..only 18 years old(then)why? A prospect! The 16 year old guy, also swede in Bologna, Bojan 17 in Man U etc etc!

"prospects"

if u were kiddin' then :):):):):)
if not ??????

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
muslimovic is playing for udinese and ibrahimovic for malmö!!!

S

·
0 Posts
The super kid those it again. After the two important goals against Västerås has he now scored eight goals in Superettan. I wonder how long he stays in Skåne?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Calm down everybody. First of all ok i admit he has great talent but as a personality and a character he sucks . He thinks that he is Ronaldo and thats not good even if he comes out to Italy and SPain this attitude will stop all success.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Nik_23 said:
Calm down everybody. First of all ok i admit he has great talent but as a personality and a character he sucks . He thinks that he is Ronaldo and thats not good even if he comes out to Italy and SPain this attitude will stop all success.
hmmmmmmm you might be right,but i think he must play in "allsvenskan" before he goes to italy or spain

S

·
0 Posts
That’s the biggest problem with Swedish player abroad – that they don’t have an attitude and just looks scared of like Blomkvist for example.

Egocentric persons like Brolin, Dahlin and Ljungberg works with foreigner leagues because most of the players there work that way. They get the chances to play in the big leagues.
Nice guys get the chances of playing in Scotland or Turkey.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nik_23, you have right about Ibrahimovic's personality, last match he spitted Mikael Cupan (Sylvia) on the face while they were playing a match!

But still he is a good footballplayer (there are many agressive players), and I think he will make it to the big teams.
Osmanovski played in the same team before he came to an Italian team.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think Ibrahimovic is just the kind of player Sweden needs to make it big in the big events...
But his hot temper can be a problem, if he want to make it big in Europe...
Give him a year or two and I think there will be many clubs wanting this man....
But as I said, he has to do something with his attitude :mad:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
all good swedes are foreigners...........;):eek:

1 - 20 of 248 Posts