Registered
1,571 Posts
i don't see the big deal, guti is an adequate replacement

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Real said:
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/s7208.html

i can't expect how we will be without zizou.
what will queiroz do?
my line up is as below.
casillas, carlos, ruben, helguera, salgado, beckham, borja, solari, raul, figo and ronnie.
if you were queiroz, what would be yours?
Listen, I don't know what planet you're on, but Real has won just as many games with Zizou than without.

The stat you should look at is the one involving Figo. Although hardly the young fan's favourite nowadays, Real Madrid has a less than favourable record when the hard working winger doesn't play.

This is not a hit on Zizou, I like him too. This is simply to bring those down to earth that think the team revolves around him.

It doesn't. I would say Casillas, RC, Ronaldo, Figo and Salgado (to some extend) have been the best players this season.

·
Registered
555 Posts
lili said:
he will have to be, but there's no player who could really replace Zizou on his good day.;)
Exatly lili, well said. As for zizou and real, maybe this 2 weeks could be the best thing for both parties, in the last 3 games especially the last one the team heavily depended on zizou.
other than the pass to ronnie for the goal everything else was sub-standard. this 2 week break will surely help zizou's progress in regaining his form:)

as for figo,raul,ronnie and becks will all have to pick up their game start producing on the field

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Re: Re: Zizou out of action for two weeks

Fee-Go said:
Listen, I don't know what planet you're on, but Real has won just as many games with Zizou than without.

The stat you should look at is the one involving Figo. Although hardly the young fan's favourite nowadays, Real Madrid has a less than favourable record when the hard working winger doesn't play.

This is not a hit on Zizou, I like him too. This is simply to bring those down to earth that think the team revolves around him.

It doesn't. I would say Casillas, RC, Ronaldo, Figo and Salgado (to some extend) have been the best players this season.

I'm on cloud Nr.9, and won't come down so soon.:smileani:

What have stats to do with the next two matches? We won with Zidane and also lost matches with him. Right now we need to win and don't know about you, but i'm pretty sure we'll be a damn weaker team without him.
No footballteam depends on one player of course. Zizou as a brillant playmaker can just make the little, but important difference needed to win.
Agreed, that it wasn't his best season so far (he's not getting younger from season to season), but we looked much better with him on pitch.:star:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts