Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wtf happened with him? He's done wonders at Malatya and now he's gone to Konyaspor. Please explain as to how that happened? :confused:

·
*the drum drum*
42,779 Posts
A very strange happening indeed :rollani:

Watching the Fener - Malatya game, I noticed that he changed his clothes after the break..
First half, he was wearing a sports jacket, and for the 2nd half he came out dressed in a suit. He was fixing himself up on the sidelines while the game was still going on..

Then, a little after the game, he announced his resignation :confused:

He said he made up his mind after they had a 2-2 draw with Galatasaray away from home, about a month ago..

His team was still in such a good position, they where a real possibility to go to Europe again this season..

I think it's probably just money, or a disagreement with the board over something.. I'm guessing he knew about the Konyaspor offer before he quit, but I still can't understand why :confused:

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tend to agree with you there. It's not like he did bad there, he only took them to UEFA where they beat Basel away. Not bad considering who they have as GK. Should be interesting to see how Mehmet Ozdilek fares. It'll be make or break time for Malatya especially after all the good work they've done of late. Though they do have an odd strip,:yuck:

·
*the drum drum*
42,779 Posts
Yeah, very ugly colours they've chosen :D

For a team who was in the 2nd division not so long ago, finishing in the top half of the table is an achievement.. Let alone making Europe, and being on the way to making it again a year later..

Let's wait for Aragon to see this..
He's from Malatya, and might have some inside news/views for us :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Evil....its nice to have you back!;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts