Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am watching him and I have to say he is decent player... but he makes critical mistakes... last week, he made an own goal vs ManU... this week he fell down and ManU scored... makes you think

·
International
8,545 Posts
The goal last week was just a fluke, he was just unlucky, not really a mistake. How's Lever playing?

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good, really goood... Vranjes just came in... he had few nice touches...

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...yeah I know it was a fluke... but fluke once, then fluke twice, etc, etc...I think he is little bit overwhelmed... its all good, better here then NT ;-)

·
International
8,545 Posts
Hopefully Leverkusen can hold on, nobody expected them to make the semi's nevermind the finals.

They'd have a difficult time against Real, but if you're good enough to get to the final, you're good enough to win it.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1:1 right now, 86th... Bayer goin thru unless Roy Keane doesnt do some magic again

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh my god, placente got the ball off the goal line, header, semi fast ball... damn

·
International
8,545 Posts
Are Bayer just sitting back soaking up the pressure? Are they at least still making some attempts to go forward?

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bayer goes through the finals....

I have to say, Vranjes was really good in last 13 minutes he played, everything he did, he did the best possible way

·
International
8,545 Posts
Great for Bayer!!

Yeah I remember watching Vranjes with the juniors a few years back and at least in my eyes, he was our biggest talent. But Lever is a great team and it's hard for him to win a starting spot and without a regular run in the team, it's hard to develop properly.

I wonder if he'll get called up for the Hungary game, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he is really young tho, he is doing good... every1 expects our players immediatly to start for top teams in europe from HNL... get real, he is doing well... I can see him starting next yr

·
International
8,545 Posts
I think he would've been better off going to a smaller team. There's benefits of playing for teams like Leverkusen, but if Lever bought him then loaned him out to a smaller team for development, it would've been better.

·
Registered
36,394 Posts
Jurica still plays for our U21 team last time I checked, makes you wonder.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, they wouldnt have any1 to put in 77' minute then ;-)

this way he gets big experience... this way he is on the road to get starting place next year... thats pretty good planning by Bayer if you ask me

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
agreed wolf

this is how one develops a player and makes him a long term investment.

not like those assinine simpletons running Aston Villa.

Phuck Villa.

·
Registered
36,394 Posts
I just saw the game, man the tention in the last 5 was unbearable, we actually had a zagorac here that loves ManU, telac :D (but then again, he also loves Lazio....no comment)

Great game, Vranjes really played well in the last 13 minutes and made generally good touches, especially defensively. Zivkovic, with help, effectively kept Van Nistelroy out of the game, though that trip was costly, he had an above average game.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Started about Zivkovic and ended about Vranjes.
Anyway,I would like to say hello to everyone because I was gone for couple of days.
Someone wrote something about Maric,people,we need strikers!
We need someone who's goin to score!

pozdravlja vas svih,majstor...

·
Registered
36,394 Posts
good to see you back majstor...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts