Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fourth round draw was made and we play against Fethiyespor. The game will be December 3rd, 4th, or 5th.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Game is Wednesday and hopefully Ersun doesn't pull an Aykut by putting the starting 11 out there.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
There really is no excuse to play our reserves with the squad depth Ersun has.

You can easily make a 11 with the following players:

Mert, Serdar, Yobo, HAK, Kadlec, Bekir, Topuz, Cristian, Selcuk, Salih, Holmen, Webo, Semih (is he still contracted?)...

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There really is no excuse to play our reserves with the squad depth Ersun has.

You can easily make a 11 with the following players:

Mert, Serdar, Yobo, HAK, Kadlec, Bekir, Topuz, Cristian, Selcuk, Salih, Holmen, Webo, Semih (is he still contracted?)...
I think Semih is technically still under contract. Haven't seen him anywhere though, maybe he is training individually?

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mert, Topuz, Bekir, Yobo, Kadlec, Cristian, Selcuk, Holmen, Salih, Hasan, Webo

Boring game so far. It's fun to watch Selcuk go flying by an opponent because of a simple cut back move, though.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bravo Fetiye! Bekir is being booed every time he goes near the ball. He and Selcuk should never be on the field at the same time, it hurts my eyes to watch. Credit to Fetiye though, they fought and took their chances.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If these guys went out today with the mindset to prove themselves to Ersun, then we better hope no one from the starting 11 ever gets injured. Oh and btw, yes Salih threw up. I guess he had some kind of stomach sickness or something.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Its a lineup with 5 guys who don't really play and really apart from Salih,Webo and Topuz we can say that the line is pretty much weak and filled with non played players. Obviously you expect people on that level to perform, but at the same time, I don't see how it is reasonable to just start these guys who probably have yet to play together and expect results.

We should be aiming for this trophy since we have only the league to play for. Pretty poor decision to start such a shit 11..

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Well that was a short campaign :howler:

'Grats to Fethiye.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts