Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our first match is at home against Pendikspor on Wednesday. Let's hope some of the backups and youngsters will play. Good opportunity to get Salih, Recep, Henri, Ozgur, Orhan and Mert some time. Maybe we'll even have a Krasic sighting.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
gotune girsin herkes. I won't even follow one score on this fcking useless tournament. we finall won it, so we can ignore it for another 28 years

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Only good thing about this cup is that we can get to see the youngsters play like Recep and Salih. Right Aykut? RIGHT AYKUT??

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Any sign of Berk Elitez (?), I remember him as a tricky youngster...

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Good old Aykut up to his old tricks. This is the prejected lineup for tomorrow's game against Pendik:

Mert Günok - Serdar Kesimal, Orhan Şam, Egemen Korkmaz, Özgür Çek - Mehmet Topuz, Sezer Öztürk, Selçuk Şahin, Recep Niyaz, Krasic - Semih Şentürk

So, you're playing at home to a no name team and yet don't start with Salih Ucan? I said the day that kid signed.....he made the biggest mistake of his life at the age of 18!
When is this kid going to play if not in this game??!!!

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Line-up: Serkan, Orhan, Serdar, Egemen, Özgür, Selçuk, Salih, Mehmet Topuz, Sezer, Krasic, Semih

1-0 to Fener, Sezer with the goal again.

Nice to see Özgür and Salih playing at least. Still no Recep though :(

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm curious to see where we are going with the CM spots. We know Topal and Meireles are starters, Selcuk is a backup and even Cristian and Topuz are familiar with the position. We still have Gokay on loan at Manisaspor and young Salih. I wonder if hope has been given up on Gokay already? It seems we are trying to develop these kids and if they don't progress fast enough they are thrown away and new CM's are bought.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts