Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First match is tomorrow at home against Kayserispor. Every year we say that all backups and youth should get a chance in these games but then it ends up being the starting 11 anyway.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
First match is tomorrow at home against Kayserispor. Every year we say that all backups and youth should get a chance in these games but then it ends up being the starting 11 anyway.
There were complaints from Aziz that starting the regulars means you have to pay them their match bonuses and they dont get enough back from the competition so I think they will go with the youth. If not they deserve to pay every ****ing penny to them

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I'm glad the youth are playing in this worthless cup. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FT 1-2. I liked what I saw from the youth kids it was the A team that was the problem. The kids at least brought some energy but besides Egemen, none of the A team bothered to show up. Especially Hasan and Topuz both were barely trying. Caner Koca did well in midfield and Hakan Cinemre came on for Egemen at about the 55th minute and did well. Second goal was his fault though as he lost his man on the free kick but I would make a case to develop him more and let Bekir go at the end of the season. Hopefully the youth players continue to play every cup match so we can see what they offer.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Match early tomorrow in Bayburt. The squad taken:

Mert Günok, Erten Ersu, Savaş Polat, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Selçuk Şahin, Egemen Korkmaz, Bekir İrtegün, Caner Koca, Diego Ribas, Mehmet Topuz, Muhammed Akarslan, Alper Potuk, Michal Kadlec, Pierre Webo, Uygar Mert Zeybek, Erman Taşkın, Aziz Ceylan, Ramazan Civelek

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Mert Günok, Savaş Polat, Serdar Kesimal, Michal Kadlec, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Selçuk Şahin, Caner Koca, Mehmet Topuz, Uygar Mert Zeybek, Diego Ribas, Emmanuel Emenike

1 - 20 of 93 Posts