Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:star: Thierry Henry :star: !!!!!:happy::happy: :lala: :stuckup::devil:

This has been circulating for the past few days in the Italian media...:mute::lala:

Don't know what to think of it....:confused:

But imaging for a second a line made up of
Kaka
Sheva-Titi

Is simply without any equal in the world!!:stuckup: and it would be game over for everyone else!!!!:devil:

Presidente, what are the latest in Milano about this?

Come on :devil: Zio Fester :jester: Haroon has been a very devout and devoted Milanista and the least you could do is to grant him his wish, to have his beloved Thierry On-Ree join his favorite team!:stuckup::lick:

VAI VAMPIRONE!!!!:devil::stuckup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. I'll personally send you a Henry Milan jersey, ok Haroon?:stuckup: I swear under oath and take the Brotherhood for witness!:stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
:star: Thierry Henry :star: !!!!!:happy::happy: :lala: :stuckup::devil:

This has been circulating for the past few days in the Italian media...:mute::lala:

Don't know what to think of it....:confused:

But imaging for a second a line made up of
Kaka
Sheva-Titi

Is simply without any equal in the world!!:stuckup: and it would be game over for everyone else!!!!:devil:

Presidente, what are the latest in Milano about this?

Come on :devil: Zio Fester :jester: Haroon has been a very devout and devoted Milanista and the least you could do is to grant him his wish, to have his beloved Thierry On-Ree join his favorite team!:stuckup::lick:

VAI VAMPIRONE!!!!:devil::stuckup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. I'll personally send you a Henry Milan jersey, ok Haroon?:stuckup: I swear under oath and take the Brotherhood for witness!:stuckup:
Gilardino. Period :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,253 Posts
Please no Henry, i am serious.

This guy has a trend. He's capable of scoring 5 or 6 goals a match against crystal palace or West Brom. But whenever

1. he faces a strong team which knows about double-man-marking, or
2. he participates in a big tournament like CL, WC or European championship,


then he'll choke as usual.



Better sign Gila and Crespo and keep Henry far away from milanello.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Elephant King said:
Better sign Gila and Crespo and keep Henry far away from milanello.
Personally I admire Henry, as said, I don't believe Milan will sign him cause most probably Gilardino will join us next season.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
i posted this in the Arsenal forum a few days ago under the title of......

HAROON'S WORST NIGHTMARE !!!


Payman, rumours circulating in North London that is a straight swap between Sheva/Henry, apparently Sheva would like to live in the 'real' Swiss Cottage, :shades: :shades: :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,253 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Payman, rumours circulating in North London that is a straight swap between Sheva/Henry, apparently Sheva would like to live in the 'real' Swiss Cottage, :shades: :shades: :shades:


I heard a Brocchi-Henry straight swap instead. :mute: :dontcare:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
we are not running a charity here... :jester:

Henry: a casa :thmbdown:
Gilardino: a Milanello :thmbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,415 Posts
The special ambience, the right to the prize, being surrounded by players who have won the trophy 5 times ;) next summer will permeate itself to Thierry so I think we'll manage :)

But Gilardino :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
It sure is my worst fvcking nightmare! :scared: :skull:

:star: Gilardino :star: We don't need Titi. He is good for the Arsenal and I am sure he will not even think about leaving them now that they are moving to Ashburton Grove next Summer. That in itself would spur him on to stay there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
590 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Payman, rumours circulating in North London that is a straight swap between Sheva/Henry, apparently Sheva would like to live in the 'real' Swiss Cottage, :shades: :shades: :shades:
Wake up from your bed because you're DREAMING!!!! :finger:

Sheva RESTERA CON NOI!!! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
625 Posts
Great player, but too expensive, we cannot afford. Even we have the money, we can do better with it, instead of spending all of it on one player.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,521 Posts
San Siro said:
Kaka
Sheva-Titi
:lick: :lick: :lick:

Why don't you sell us Kaka and Sheva ??? Consider the above lineup and the add some 'freeflowing disneyland' football (masterminded by Arsene Wenger) and we are ON for biggest excitment in the history of football ever :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lets do it ;)

nEEbz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Laudrup said:
We can't afford him.
End of discussion :stuckup:

P.S. Should I close the thread? :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
shoryuken said:
I'd prefer Gilardino! :thmbup: :thmbup:
Very possible indeed that Zio Fester will back this personal preference of yours :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,670 Posts
^^Exclude Bonera and you're fine.

Bonera doesn't even deserve to be a sub. But if you'd insist I could even consider taking a one-legged Billy over Bonera :star:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,183 Posts
Diavolo said:
End of discussion :stuckup:

P.S. Should I close the thread? :stuckup:
You're the Forum Manager, Luciano, it's up to you. Besides, I'm drunk as hell, I'm nowhere in a position to judge on that.

P.S. I'd be grateful if you answer my PM to start off with, my friend ;)
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Top