Xtratime Community banner

201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Even if we end up empty handed ... the guy has done an amazing job, only a blind person would not be able to c

Bravo ZZ

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
I think he's done an amazing job when it comes to the task of taking a team in mid season.
I think he's done a good job in team management, he paved the way for Casimero, but on the other hand every other game he have some very questionable subs. I'm sure he'll learn. not sure it will be enough for Perez though.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Zidane really surprised me, I didn't expect such turnaround from our team. Only one point behind the leaders in the league and reaching the final in the CL. Impressive. People would say we had an easy draw in the CL but Zidane won the clasico away so he deserves credit. Besides the better football we also look calmer and more confident under ZZ.

Now he needs to figure out how to beat Atletico, the loss at the Bernabeu against them is Zidane's main disappointment so far.

Whatever happens he should continue. He earned it. I would love to see what he'll do during the summer transfer window. He got a good eye for talent. We need to be spot on this summer as we'll be banned for one year after.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
The game against Espanol will be a huge one for Zidane and this generation
He can break the all time record of 15wins in a ROW.
We already tied it up now its time to make a mark on thie great generation of players that won two CLs
Its a great achievement considering that the record was held by Di Stefano and Co. back in the '60's

THis proves once again that Zidane was born to become one of the legends of this club...He already has 1 CL with Hal Season as a manager.Great things are yet to come

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
I like Zidane's rotation policy. Hopefully our team won't suffer from injuries and fatigue by the end of the season like in previous seasons.

Obviously that the intention is to use as much rotation as possible
Especially when he saw that Benzema is not in top form Morata is doing exactly why we brought him back
Also James and Lucas are turning into super subs
Add Isco and Asensio and we have insane talents for rotation

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
It's games like this Valencia game that Zidane shows his rookiness. Benz was dead for the last 30 min of the game. Why not bring in Morata to provide some physical presence upfront?? Rather he took out both James and Modric, and we ended with millions of crosses for nobody to contest.....Ugh!!!!!

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
We always thought the best
Cos he ja perfect football player but most important he has very high values and strong personality while at the same time he has that adorable smile to remind you there us humility behind his winning mentality

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
Big words winning something, when most likely title to win in the cup is no more.

I wish him best of luck, he will surely need it. I sadly predict this will end badly, mainly will be a shame seeing fans who used to cherish him turn against him (some too quickly...)...
Boooo

·
Administrator
52,352 Posts
Its Real Madrid, it almost allways ends badly with coaches. And I wrote that when he was still a novice coach about to enter the pressure of hell that is managing Real.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

201 - 220 of 222 Posts