Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zidane is saying that Anelka is a perfect player for him because he links up well with him. I think Anelka would be good at Juve because Juve know how to put players back in line etc... Also Inzaghi would then leave. Would u rather have Anelka or Inzaghi?

------------------
CUG

M

·
0 Posts
hi..i would like to tell u that what
zidan said is right..but at the same time Inzaghi is a good player too.. so either
Inzaghi or Anellka ..Juvents is the best always..with Carllo Antioloty..

B

·
0 Posts
Anelka had the oppotunity to join Juve last year, he categorically refused. Citing the style of their play and the fact that he didn't wish to live in turin as the main reasons. Since they have not changed, I doubt Anelka's decision would either.

D

·
0 Posts
Hey ;)
Can you imagine
-----Zizuo-----
----Del Piero--- ----Anelka-----

:DOhh God what a JUVE

EVERAFTER FORZA JUVE

D

·
0 Posts
According to Gazetto dello sport, tuttosport & other Italian media, Juvenuts
are set this week to spend £27m on buying Anelka from Real and £14m to buy Viera from Arsenal. I don't think this will happen personally.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Flarg, you made me laugh heaps with your spelling corrections. It's good to read some humour once in a while. Actually, to be honest with you, I had no idea she was trying to write Carlo Ancelotti. Thanks for clearing it up. And more thing, Anelka wouldn't be expensive at all if Inzaghi was involved in the deal. Could be a direct swap with the amount other clubs are offering for the Juve number 9.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
574 Posts
i can't believe that moggi said juve's transfer season is almost over. i mean, what have we bought besides 2 defenders??
and we even sold oliseh plus i'm sure mirkovic, fonseca, bachini and amoroso will leave juve. so, maybe the only way to keep zidane in juve for the next 3 years is to get anelka?? but i don't really like anelka, i prefer crespo........ :)

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK.........

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
If like Anelka signed, we were at least sure to keep Zizou a couple of years longer in Juventus. I think he is better than Inzaghi. Sanz probably want much for him, so I think he'll stay in Real M. As Flarg said, he will be ridicilous expensive. If he were a free agent well yeah then we could sign him! :)

Moggi wont spend money this summer anyway, he said that there wont be any big signings. If Amoruso leaves, well then maybe we will spend some money..

M

·
0 Posts
I don´t think the Juve management cares too much about what Zidane thinks, regarding a possible purchase of Anelka. Also, Anelka would not be worth the money he would cost. He is not a team-player, and has really never scored many goals.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts