Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zidane is probably the best "Number 10" of the past decade and Maradona the one before, Zidane winning the WC for France and Maradona for Argentina, both have had incredible club careers winning almost everything but who at their peak would you have in your team ?

·
Registered
546 Posts
This is a tougher question than most people would give it credit for. Zidane is always so underrated when compared with guys like Diego and Pele. Zizou had the best creativity and passing ability in the game. I really can't give an answer.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
"Fabregas, in 5 years time", said Jern.
I say that finally after all this time since brought to Xtratime, we can confirm Reyes is better than Maradona thought Diego it has to be recognize has a similar style to Reyes, granted...

Fabregas in two years and a half will be better than the three.

Scaloni will take West Ham to the final of CL next year, he is just holding his talent for a proper moment, patience is the best weapon of the greatest.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Farfan!

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Weird thread though I understand because I also believe Maradona did not have a number of qualities Zidane has. He never had the same assortment of passes long or short and the ball control as well. As for the brains Maradona had a rather quick football brain.

·
18,041 Posts
you must be kidding, stop trolling!!

Mods might be sleeping, this is a question of order, keep Zidane in the World Football Forum and move Maradona to the Religion one please; thanx in advance.

·
18,041 Posts
Nope, Maradona is too lightweight and looses the ball too much. He has no right foot and I never liked his argie afro.

Roque Junior, now there's a guy who is worthy of worshipping.
Precisly Afro: Maradona is Vudu, while Zidane is the consequence of a bad LOreal shampoo...

Totally agree on Pai Roque, we are not worthy!!! we are no worthy!!

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I think these So and so vs So and so threads should never be allowed as they will normally end up being who do you prefer threads and basically I cannot argue against your prefference.

·
18,041 Posts
I think these So and so vs So and so threads should never be allowed as they will normally end up being who do you prefer threads and basically I cannot argue against your prefference.
maybe but anyway I still don't know why Zidane didn't demand L'Oreal.

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
well, i think that like said fangio, the diffence between the both players is their hair:)

but

zizou with his bald head scored 2 headers in wc final.
maradona scored with his hand.

so, i say, viva the bald men (isn't it fangio?:D)

·
18,041 Posts
well, i think that like said fangio, the diffence between the both players is their hair

but

zizou with his bald head scored 2 headers in wc final.
maradona scored with his hand.

so, i say, viva the bald men (isn't it fangio?)
what about with the spaces you left between sentences? is some retorical reference to Zidane's lacks? lagoons? his bald? or just the gap between him and Diego?...I think are all of them, clearly your subconcient knows a lot more about football than your concient counterpart.

·
18,041 Posts
[/QUOTE]The Cheat.
I think you meant the GREATEST cheater on history!!! bow!!!...thought Roque Junior is a better cheater perhaps, still convincing many he is a football player.

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Fangio said:
what about with the spaces you left between sentences? is some retorical reference to Zidane's lacks? lagoons? his bald? or just the gap between him and Diego?...I think are all of them, clearly your subconcient knows a lot more about football than your concient counterpart.
well, i just took a paramater of comparaison:)

frankly, i don't remember that much about maradona. i have to trust just the good moments of maradona in the clips i can see here and there. so, i'm not the right person to judge and more important, i don't like make comparaison:)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts