Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
26,710 Posts
As it was stated before,I will believe it only after I see him witha Liverpool shirt.I WISH I could believe you man,but its just too "dreamy" to be true...I'm not saying you lie,but maybe your "sources" are not good enough...

I WISH you are right...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Look,Zidasne wont come...but he would be a magnificant signing.No doubt about this.He is the best play-maker in the world,and would make liverpool the favorites to win the league,straight away.

------------------

· Registered
26,710 Posts
To me guys,if Liverpool is to buy a VERY expensive and very good midfielder,should go for one of Leed's crop.Harry Kewell would be REALLY expensive,but with him at the left and Berger at the middle...WOW!Lee Bowyer would be another fabulus signing.In fact,I think that with their legal problems both Bowyer and Woodgate would be available at a good price.

------------------

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Okocha's middle name is "incosistent".We have enough of this in Berger and Smicer...

And he plays for PSG not Monaco.

How about Coventry's left winger? he can play at the defence too...I dont remember his name but he was lately called at the national team,he was bought from wolves and scored against Everton with a thunder at his debut...and I still cant remember his bloody name! :(

------------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.