Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4,916 Posts
When will these rumours stop. It is cruel to do this to Liverpool fans. It builds up hopes and then we are left in the lurch.

I wish he was coming but I really don't think so.

· Registered
4,916 Posts
Besides ZZ is pledging his future to Juve and talk is of an extention to his contract that runs out in 2003.
Also Juve are 8 points clear in the league wheras Liverpool may not even be in the C/L next year.The case is closed.

· Registered
4,916 Posts
How do you know what Zidane said in private?
I'm sorry but I ain't going to believe nowt until Zidane puts pen to paper.

· Registered
4,916 Posts
I have to give it to you you make some good points. Davids made a quote recently saying that he would have to change his role next year as Zidane was off and I know that he loves Houllier but enough to come to damp and windy Liverpool?
I really hope that you are right and will make you king if it's true.

p.s. are you taking the p**s about being Zidane's mate?

· Registered
4,916 Posts
Bowyer is a very intersting proposition and I think that we could get him for a good price. He is a class act and his personal life has nothing to do with his footballing technique.
ZZ's best mate explain yourself.

· Registered
4,916 Posts
Bowyer might be a right twat but so is Keane and he would do wonders for us (still wouldn't want him though). Bowyer is brilliant and if he hadn't got involved in the attack (alledgedly) then he would be hailed more. He can score, tackle and it seems that leeds missed him on Saturday.
A player that I think we should look at is Jay Jay Okocha. I remember him in the world cup whilst hoping that th pool would make a move for him. Instaed he went to Monaco and has really shone since. He scored a beauty in hiss first sub appearance and may provide the flair that we need to conquor Europe.

· Registered
4,916 Posts
I can't believe I said Monaco - I feel dirty. Anyway Berger has been v consistent this season and Smicer hasn't played enough.
Surely PSG would sell him and it seems that loads of Italian clubs are interested.

· Registered
4,916 Posts
Whelan was bought from Leeds and can not play in defense. The player Amo speaks of is Froggart and I agree that he is a good player. His goal against Everton was not his debut however, but it was an absolute beauty. does this reconcile my Monaco - PSG blunder??

· Registered
4,916 Posts
Whelan was bought from Leeds and can not play in defense. The player Amo speaks of is Froggart and I agree that he is a good player. His goal against Everton was not his debut however, but it was an absolute beauty. does this reconcile my Monaco - PSG blunder??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.