Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
441 Posts
Zidanesbestmate - Are you saying that you are personally acquianted with ZZ? Are you also saying that you have a similar relationship with Houllier. Whilst I do share your enthusiasm for a move for ZZ to Liverpool, and also share knowledge that there have been serious talks, there has still been no agreement unless the two have privately agreed. If you are 100% about this it must be because you know them otherwise you can't possibly know, and if you do know him ask him if he'll still play for us if we are not in the Champions League.

But realistically even though I know what is going on I can't see ZZ joining us unless ZZ and H really do have a strong relationship (and you don't need to tell me they do because I know, but is it that strong?). For the money being talked about (which is a lot more than 15) we could buy three highly rated midfielders. This to me sounds a better option. ZZ is a great player, don't misunderstand me, but I don't think he would necessarily be a good buy for LFC. We have talented youngsters coming through, the players in the team love our club and we are going to be the gretest team in Europe within five years even without ZZ. So do we really need him? Personally I think buying the other three players would be a better option, but I ain't in charge and I do have faith in H., so lets wait and see.

· Registered
441 Posts
Bowyer! - You're having a laugh surely, why would we want a criminal if Leeds don't want him?

Kewell would be a good addition, but to tell you the truth I think we'd have more chance of getting ZZ.

No in the summer we'll get two keepers, Lizerazu (Babbel of course)and possibly two midfielders. We all know the big name he is after, but I think it will be two others and two be honest thats exactly what I'd prefer. I still have a funny feeling about Enrique, he's bust his leg, but he should have recovered by the Summer, so I'd opt for him and one other midfielder. But who will that be?

· Registered
441 Posts
True, your personal life doesn't have anything to do with your footballing technique. Why do you think he will be available then? Do you seriously want somebody playing for Liverpool who has been convicted of a racist attack. I do however reserve judgement until proven guilty etc

Having said that I don't share your view that he's a class act. He's good, but I think Liverpool can do a lot better.

· Registered
441 Posts
Can you please stop these infantile messages.

We will see what happens to ZZ, can we leave it at that or do we have to continue the childish 'yes he will', 'no he wont' plus abuse. Do us all a favour and only print things on this subject that you have facts about, not what you feel or could not comprehend.

Thankyou.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.