Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zidane will never "really" be loved at Juventus or Torino rather. A prolofic player like him deserves more. I wish he would leave Juventus ( where everything turns around Alex and Pippo ) and the serie A to some other league where he will be better received.
The Juve homesite now calls DelPiero, the classiest playmaker of serie A. A statement to which I don't quiet agree. Alex is one of the best strikers around with great techniques but Zidane I think is a better playmaker than him. A player talented enough to make things easier for his mates. I have rarely seen a player playing so much for the others and so unselfish. Look at the other midfielders like Rivaldo, Seedorf etc. They score more but I prefer Zidane, the player and the man.
I am a big fan of Juventus and would love to see them win more scudettos but I would also like to see a player deserve his standings.
FORZA Juve

·
Registered
881 Posts
Of course Zidane is a better playmaker, DP is just dubbed a playmaker, but just cause hes good at creating it doesnt mean he should be refered to as a playmaker, all juve fans should never think that DP is a playmaker. Have U seen the goals this genius of a footballer has scored. He is the man. He even said he dislikes the playmaker role, hes a striker. With Lippi he did well because Lippi knows what Del Piero's good at; scoring goals and turning matches by himself. Add his creative talents & u got yourself the best ever. Ancelloti probally reckons DP hasn't reached his potential form infront of goal, so its better if he plays behind and creates. I hope this Isnt the case in Zoffs mind, please Zoff believe in him and his fans who knows what hes capable of. I truly believe hell be back and better than ever.
Serie A 00/01-28 Goals
Champions L-15 Goals
Euro 2000-10 Goals
INSHALLA
$akay10$-Keep the faith-

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luchino you have to be joking! Get rid of Zizu! He`s one of the best players of the world when he`s at his best. There is no one with his skills when he`s on the move. The down side with him is that of course he don`t score as many goals that one would hope, but that he mix superb performances withvery bad games. He must achieve a better average. I don`t think that there is anyone better in that position.
Who would you like to take his place than?

A.Del, of course Zoff sees what Del Piero is best at. Zoff (as a former Juve player) is playing in the same way as Juve. And everybody knows that Del Piero will only be getting better and better since he`s scored his vital goal. In the auzzuri I would like to see Totti behind, than Del Piero and Vieri or "pippo" on top.

------------------

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, Zidane should leave... We already have Esnaider!!! :)

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum Luchiano

Zidane is very much loved among Juve fans. Sure DP is the crowd's favorit but ZZ is right up there. When ZZ retires from football he will always be known as Juve player for what he has achieved for this club. He will be invited to big Juve matches, like it is the case with Platini for Juve, van Basten for Milan, Contona for ManU,....

Don't worry, everyone in Turin knows how important and special ZZ is.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
ZZ can't leave. We have no player to replace him and he is a juve favorite now. I wouldn't swap him for Rivaldo because ZZ plays the true playmaker role. Players like Rivaldo, Seedorf etc... play forward more than ZZ and try to score more and Juve doesn't need that kind of a player. ZZ is recognised to everyone in the world. Juve love him because if they didn't, he would not be at the club after last seasons performance.

------------------
CUG

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As for Juve, Zizu should stay. I think that he is Juves best player.
As for Zizu... what he wants anyway ?
Does anyone know ?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Luchino: If you are a big Juve fan, how can you not like Zidane. He is the second most popular players in Juve, next to Del Piero of course. If you see Juve fans before a game, so many young kids have Zidane jerseys. He will ALWAYS be loved in TURIN, ALWAYS. I pray that he doesn't leave.

------------------
Forza 1) JUVE 2) Chelsea 3) Valencia

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Zidane to leave?Why?but if all remember the match Juve against inter juve was without zidane.Del Piero replaced him and juve won 2-1.But i still that he should stay at juve till 30.after i think he will be replaced by young star.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts