Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my God!
does this guy have some kind of crazy glue on his shoes or what???
He's fantastic, incredible... There's no word to describe this guys talent. He's simply the best player in the world!!! and i wish he played for my team, Lazio!

Juve fans have a lot to be proud of. You've got the best player, a player that only comes once in a lifetime. They should have a statue of him in France.

Forza Lazio!
Zizou t'es le meilleur!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spoken like a wise man. I love when fans from author team complements our players. Glen, give this guy an award or something (a star next to his name).

ZIDANE, FIFA 2001 PLAYER OF THE YEAR

Forza juve

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I know, seems like he has an aura around him when he's on the pitch. He was GREAT today! That run from france 16metres to portugals was amazing, went through all the portuguese players. Took my freakn breath! Best player now these days. Worlds BEST! Figo was bad today. Comparing these two today, it would be like comparing Caviar to catpiss.

Im sooo glad Zizou is Juve property! That penalty was... PERFECTION!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just spoke the truth.
No matter where you're from, no matter what team you support, you just can't stay indifferent to Zidane's greatness.

Like i said, juve fans have a lot to be proud of. You can brag all you want about Zidane (though i don't believe it's possible to brag enoug about this guy).

Lazio4life!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
If I could I would Mirro :).

Maxim; Like you said it ought to be obvious that one should be able to ignoledge awesome talent despite team colour... but it's not everyone who can.
You're now even more welcome here than before :).

Apart from Zizou's fantastic performance I can just say that I'm now adamant that I do NOT want Anelka to join. I know he had a big part in henry's goal, but apart from that he was worthless. What's even worse (you can have a bad game)- he didn't even put up a fight. Henry for instance tried to do his best and he helped pressure the Portuguese too- Anelka didn't.

Just as I'm convinced Anelka wont do the trick I'm even more excited about Vieira. He has it all, and gave yet another masterfull display today. Thuram (who was also good) didn't get ANY backing against Spain in the first half. Today Vieira provided the necessary backup when Figo challenged (Ramy- don't discredit Figo. Zidane had backup in offense- Figo didn't which makes it impossible to compare them today), he won loads and loads and loads of balls in midfield, pressured forward, was creative and showed that he is the perfect player to liberate Zidane for offensive wizardry. I've said it before, but Davids and Vieira would be the best central midfield pairing in the world..... with Zidane in fron of them...... imagine as Lennon would've said :).

Sad way for Portugal to go, but you really can't argue about the call. The best team went through, and I'm convinced Zizou will not only be named player of the tournament, but he will also hold the trophee high on Sunday.

Ciao.

·
Registered
595 Posts
He was much better than Figo, who wasn't good tonight. But the way he controls the ball is amazing, he seems to have a magnet in his feet :eek:
And there's no way to stop him. I'd prefer he had scored the golden goal in one of those runs, not in that excentric penalty...

·
Registered
595 Posts
I didn't change my opinion about that penalty :p , but I certainly won't ignore France's good playing. Specially Zidane's. Both teams played very well, and gave us a very good show of football.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You just can't say it, can't you Glen. I will assist you, repeat after me "Zinadine Zidane is a better player than Figo", Voila was that to difficult ;). One time you say they are diffrent players can't compare them, now you say Figo didn't have backup. Backup or not, we have seen Figo at his best and seen Zidane at his best, Figo just can't match what Zidane has to offer, simple as that. Again Figo is a great player, so is Giggs, Rivaldo, Kawell, Veron,...but Zizou is in a class of his own. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 1 BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD and he is ZZ.

Forza Juve

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zidane is the best!!!!!!

It was a marvellous game yesterday. And Zidane was extremely fantastic!!!!!! He played like a god !!!!!
I think that he's much better on Euro 2000 than on France 98! I'm proud that He's playing in Juve! Don't let him leave Juve EVER!!!!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Mirro; I said yesterday and the day before that Zizou was the best playmaker in the world. Figo is the best wing.
Zizou didn't do anything last night in the first 15-20 minutes when he was being marked tight and well. Then he found his space as Vieira, Petit and Deschamps (who was awfull) got in control of midfield. Figo on the other hand was marked superbly by the midfield and Thuram for the entire game. That's what I mean.
Zizou is my favourite player in the world, and I have no problems saying that he is the BEST player. Even better than Figo who I also admire.
But during the season with Barca- Figo certainly played equally well. He also shone as much as Zizou in the preliminary matches, but against the awesome midfield power of France he was crowded out almost constantly.
That's why I wont make the call on the basis of that.
But I'll happily agree with you any day of the week :).
ZIZOU RULES :) !

Ciao.

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Zidane is an extraordinary player, but still, i'm more fond of Figo.
Maybe Zidane is just too elegant for me. Maybe it's because i like to South American way of playing, donno what is it. I believe that if Portugal was more experienced she would've pass France. But who cares! The fact is that France had reached the finals and she deserve it. I just hope Italy will overcome Holland today and than Euro 2000 will come back to the Italians!

FORZA LAZIO! FORZA ITALIA!
btw, i'm not italian... hehe... I'm Israeli. Our team was struck down by Denmark 8-0 Aggregate in the Playoffs for Euro 2000, remember?! I'm just glad that they've finished the tournament with that same rate of goals, upside down! HAHA!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts