Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this topic is devolved to the career of zidane as trainer who will begin from the next season.
zidane is announced in bordeaux or can be good in monaco.

to start, i would like to have your feeling on which of those two clubs could be the best for him to coach.
bordeaux is the less risky.
monaco the most prestigious with the qualief for next CL.

if you were zidane, which would you choose ?

·
Registered
55,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, zidane has refuted to have contact with monaco. he said nothing about bordeaux though.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Look like Bordeaux is good club to settle and start for coaching. At least he played there. Maybe we will see him in the stand for the game Bordeaux - Marseille.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Would be a good place for him to start, not THAT much pressure. PSG, Monaco, Lille, Lyon, Marseille all regarded as teams who should be above them, will be interesting to see how he goes.

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Sagnol is Bordeaux's choice. And Fournier is heading to Lyon. Look like he will not coach this year, at least in France.
Fournier... I was 100% sure he would get the job. The other names flying around were either too strong personalities (and Aulas doesn't like that), either too stéphanois (Renard, Sagnol).

Fournier is a good coach but very defensive and not used to manage a bunch of young players (in Reims he was more into older experienced players than young lions). I'll sure enjoy all of his (many I hope) failures as a Lyon' coach. :)

Now I don't think we know about Reims' next coach? A good opportunity for Zidane :) (I hope you enjoyed how I got back 'on topic' here :D).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts