Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Trip Fontaine said:
now it'll be interesting to see how FC Midtjylland cope with the loss.
Sure will!

Funny, we never got to play against FCM at their new stadium before Zidan left them. I can't wait to see if they're as strong at home now when the star isn't there anymore...

·
Registered
559 Posts
Some info about the deal :

Zidan to Werder Bremen...

The Danish Superliga Player of the year 2004, 23-yo forward, Mohamed Zidan, has transfered from FC Midtjylland to Werder Bremen on a 6 month loan deal, with an option to sign a 4 year contract.

It has not been disclosed how much Bremen have to pay for the loan deal, but FCM would hardly part with their star player ½ a season for a small fee. The rumour in Bremen say that the Germans have to pay €800,000 for the ½-year loan deal, and according to the same rumours and Danish newsmedia, then Werder Bremen have to pay a €3 million transfer fee when they sign the permanent deal with the Egyptian Star forward..

The reason for Bremen not wanting to sign Zidan straight away, could be due to the fact that Zidan still risk 18 month imprisonment in Denmark for buying a very expensive stolen watch...

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
It's a good move for him for sure and am wishing him the best, but the playing time could be a little problem for him because Werder Bremen are a great team with great players. Do you think he can be one of the starting elleven for Bremen for his time in the club?(if they not sign him ofcourse)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Emirho said:
It's a good move for him for sure and am wishing him the best, but the playing time could be a little problem for him because Werder Bremen are a great team with great players. Do you think he can be one of the starting elleven for Bremen for his time in the club?(if they not sign him ofcourse)

You dont pay €800,000 to loan a player 6 month so he can sit on the bench.

I also choose to agree with a Danish expert predicting that Zidan will do especially well in Germany, because the Bundesliga use man marking so much. Zidan got the speed, technique, flair and dribbeling skills that can make any man marking defender look like a fool...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I think that big transfers deserves it's own thread, Like Zidan to Bremen, the same goes for Kahlenberg to Auxerre.. Other transfers should be in the danish transfer thread......

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Cordoba 4 Life said:
I think that big transfers deserves it's own thread, Like Zidan to Bremen, the same goes for Kahlenberg to Auxerre.. Other transfers should be in the danish transfer thread......
We've actually discussed this before, and I believe peope agreed that bigger transfers deserve their own threads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts