Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!

Do you have any info about this player?

He plays for Pyunik Yerevan and he is only 17 years old!!!

He will be play for Greek team Olympiakos from summer!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Peritri said:
Hello guys!

Do you have any info about this player?

He plays for Pyunik Yerevan and he is only 17 years old!!!

He will be play for Greek team Olympiakos from summer!

Thanks in advance!
He is already playing 4 Olympiakos.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Who the hek is Zhora Hovanissyan?I heard of him but don't know much about him.

B

·
0 Posts
He's the son of Armenian football legend Khoren Hovannisian.

He's currently playing for the Armenian U21 side. The general consensus seems to be that he has a lot of rough talent, but he has to be polished.

He should develop into a pretty good player if given the opportunity at Olympiacos.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Thanks Baron,one more player added to my "KNOW" list.LOL

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
To X player:
Aper please stop posting small little posts in every thread. No offense, but it really kills the conversations. Make your posts meaningful.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Yerevan United said:
To X player:
Aper please stop posting small little posts in every thread. No offense, but it really kills the conversations. Make your posts meaningful.
I do concur.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
does anyonw know why zhorik did not play for the under 21 against holland.

my friends dad here is a good friend of khoren hovanisyan. last sunday we were drinking in his house and i told him tha zhorik did not play he said when he spoke to khoren suposely he said that his not going to let his son play for the armenian team. i mean i fought with my friends dad and said that was khorens problem in the old days & now its his son. etc

but anyways any news why he did not play.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
edonno1 said:
does anyonw know why zhorik did not play for the under 21 against holland.

my friends dad here is a good friend of khoren hovanisyan. last sunday we were drinking in his house and i told him tha zhorik did not play he said when he spoke to khoren suposely he said that his not going to let his son play for the armenian team. i mean i fought with my friends dad and said that was khorens problem in the old days & now its his son. etc

but anyways any news why he did not play.
That's selfish and stupid!!! What the hell?? Don't let your son play for NT, fine who is going to loose us or them? Which country will invite him to play for them? No one. So that's his loss. And yes, Xoren was a great player, but with a big attitude and ego. I guess, fruit doesn't fall far from a tree.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Stecino said:
That's selfish and stupid!!! What the hell?? Don't let your son play for NT, fine who is going to loose us or them? Which country will invite him to play for them? No one. So that's his loss. And yes, Xoren was a great player, but with a big attitude and ego. I guess, fruit doesn't fall far from a tree.
I wouldn't take it so seriously, I bet once Zorik gets "Polished" with OLY, he will want to play for the NT. I think its good to have an Armenian with a temper on the team, our team is very nice some times TOO nice and I feel that it affects their moral on the feild. We need some "Fire" on the team. Its funny he wasn't playing and they still tied with Holland, thats great.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
TooDamnHYE4U said:
I wouldn't take it so seriously, I bet once Zorik gets "Polished" with OLY, he will want to play for the NT. I think its good to have an Armenian with a temper on the team, our team is very nice some times TOO nice and I feel that it affects their moral on the feild. We need some "Fire" on the team. Its funny he wasn't playing and they still tied with Holland, thats great.
Dude it's not a fire, it's a bad influence. I remember during his dad's days,, there came a point that he was so well known and rightfully so, that the guy wasn't playing just because he didn't want to this and that, and a huge conflict started in the team because of him. And Ararat started loosing left and right.

B

·
0 Posts
Why did Khoren not want his son to play?

Is he on bad terms with the FFA?

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Baron Dants said:
Why did Khoren not want his son to play?

Is he on bad terms with the FFA?
Well, some of the bad blood stayed ever since. I don't know if you know, but back in the USSR days there were some match fixing. They either pay off the refs, or the opposing team, to referre to their favor, or loose respectively. Xoren was accused of match fixing a game with Neftchi. We always beat their ass, but this time we lost because he refused to play as a part of the deal. So after that he was kicked out of the team, went played in Paxtakor Tashkent, etc, etc.

Just like every armo player who becomes known, or his dad is someone who is known because he was our greatest player, thinks they have every right to claim that he is genetically as good as his dad, and everything has to be his own way.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
early last year he had an argument with rubo and rubo kicked khoren & his son out of aff. but they talked and everything was ok. but i dont know why he did not play.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Zhora is a dirty bastued.
And he plays 4 Plympiakos not caz hi's a good player, it's just that his father fixed that 4 him, with the help from his old friend: And his friend is now Ukrains NT coach.
That's the true.
By the way, does som1 knows, y Ruben kicked zhora from Pjunik and junior team? If not so i can tell u.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
yee he thaought he was the shet & cust out the other platers so rubo was fed up with him. i was there 2 years ago when edgar & jora played together at pyunik. jora came with his dad with a bmw & thought he was hard. edgar came with his dad in a 06 and was calm not thinking his the shet ieven though his a much better player.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
edonno1 said:
yee he thaought he was the shet & cust out the other platers so rubo was fed up with him. i was there 2 years ago when edgar & jora played together at pyunik. jora came with his dad with a bmw & thought he was hard. edgar came with his dad in a 06 and was calm not thinking his the shet ieven though his a much better player.
Aper, that is why Edgar should go all the way!!! The best of luck to our Future European Star!!! I hate people who are cocky. Even if you are so good, you shouldn't be cocky!!!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts