Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amo, i didn't believe it when you said it that Zetterberg was probably going to Olympiakos but it seems that i'm wrong. I never thought he would leave Anderlecht :mad:

The manager of Anderlecht said that the transfer is negotiable as Olympiakos gets an agreement with Zetterberg. And Zettereberg said that he is open for a talk !
I never expected it and Zetterberg is going on vacation to Greece this week.. What a coincedence :)

Now i think this move will go through because Anderlecht is trying to give Stoica a new contract and he is a bit blocked by Zetterberg. And if Zetterberg leaves Stoica will get more chance to play..

Still don't believe it that Zetterberg would leave so easily. Seems that you never can be to sure about something in football ;)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
i'm soo depressed about this. as you could see i was enormously confident about this. zett (i thought) is a real anderlecht-player. he said a 1000 he would not leave. and wih all respect certainly not to a second rang club in greece (i compair it with the offers he had from bayern and benfica).

then the anderlecht-board declared that they would keep the team for the cl next year. and know they will let go koller goor and zetterberg.

it's a disgrace

:mad: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :mad:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
gOD,I wonder why you consider Olympiakos a second rate club in comparison with Benfica? Benfica is not in the CL,Olympiakos is.The Portuguese and the Greek league are rated the same both wage-wise and quality-wise.As I told you,noone would guarantee him first team football at Bayern.In fact he would probably be Effenberg's back up.And he obviusly wanted to leave for a better club and league than Anderlecth and Belgium.Olympiakos and Greece can offer that so why not take the offer?

Besides,you'll see this year that Olympiakos is no seconrd rang club...expect them to be at least at the semi-finals.

(By the way when was the last time Benfica bought a Ze Elias,a Giovanni or even a Zahovic?)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
sorry amo didn't want to offend you. i just think zet should leave for a top-team or a top league. you have to admit the greec league isn't top. i was thinking of spain or italy maybe england (so indeed benfica isn't a good example it's a team from the past).

by the way anderlecht (the team we have now) can beat olympiakos anytime :cool: :D

·
Registered
502 Posts
I cant believe it ! :confused:
YOU AMO,you AMO are saying that Olympiakos is a good and worthly team?And that they will even got to the semi-finals of CL? :rolleyes: !
Haha!I cant believe it!
Anyway,Zahovic is a great player and quite famous so Amo...it was good that you included to the list of stars of Olympiakos! :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I think that the Greek league is on the same rank as Portugal,Turkey and maybe Belgium.Yes,they are not top leagues but no way second rate.

And I hate Olympiakos so dont make me defend him again... :rolleyes:

By the way,Olympiakos would outplay and outscore Anderlecht with ease...(but be sure that I would support anderlecht:D)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Lochness let's wait and see on that Ze Elias mate, giati exw akousei apo pollous oti phrame megalo palto.
Tha deixei.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ama den paris Dollberg ke Abonsah den xes ti tha pi palto...:D

Mia hara ine o Ze Elias ke stin Ellada tha diaprepsi.Kitahte mono na vgite pragmatika sta semi finals tou CL min gino ke roba stou velgus... :rolleyes:

GAMO TON OLYMPIAKO! (min xehnionaste kiolas:D)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Loipon min to parakanoume kiolas!Ma kai bebaia tha pame psila kai tou xronou Amo tha sas gamisoume kiriolextika! :D
Etsi gia na min ksehniomaste :D !
Hala, everyone liked Ze Elias!Have you seen the fans in the airport?
They love him and Giovanni with Luciano will help him too!
Oh and one question,poso kairo brisketai stin ellada o Lucianno?

D

·
0 Posts
Today I read an interview from Zetterberg in a Belgium newspaper. He said this is the most difficult thing I ever had to decide in my lif. I started to play with anderlecht when I was very young, and they are the team were I want to end my career, but I'm almost 30 now, so maybe its time to leave the club of my heart. I know Anderlecht doesn't really want to sell me, so they wait for me to tell them if I go or not. All the fans wants me to stay, but the directors of Anderlecht also knows if they wanna keep Koller, Goor, Baseggio and Stoica, that they have to sell another player, Stoica plays on the same position as me he is still very young, but he will be the next Hagi for Romania so maybe its time for him to play more and for me to go away. Then the reason he doesn't want to play for sweden is normal, Svenson put me on a position as right midfielder, I don't I can play there, there are better players in sweden to play on that position. the coach hurt me a few times with putting a central defender in midfield on my position, I don't think I will play for Sweden again, even when the coah stops after euro 2000, but like a lot of players say never say never.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts