Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
amoroso in another topic you wrote that if olympiakos didn't sign litmanen, they will sign zetterberg. i'll have to disappoint you 'cause that won't happen. zetterberg has had offers from benifica, bayern munich and he still plays for anderlecht.

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Benfica is not even close to Olympiakos nor as quality nor as image since they dont play at CL.All three leagues (Portugal,Greecem,Belgium) are almost at the same level (Belgium is a little bit behind but this doesnt make difference) On the other hand,I'm 101% sure that noone would guarantee him a starting place at Bayern with Effenberg and Scholl there.

IF Olympiakos doesnt sign Litmanen,Per Zetteberg will wear red and white next season.Unless of course Olympiakos manage to bring Juninho in.

Anderlecht had a good team,but Olympiakos this summer makes one stop ahead and joins the top class teams.Expect them to be in the CL semi finals next year.And maybe more.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Amoroso!, gOD is right. As i already answered in the other topic he won't play for Olympiakos next season..

Money doesn't make him feel different because he and his family are really well setlled in Belgium and the money can't change that. He only wants to move when Anderlecht doesn't has a competitive team. And since they have a good team right now he is going to stay. I think you would surprised of the level of Anderlecht (maybe i also about that from Olympiakos next season).

I won't believe it or even consider the option for the moment. He will stay in Belgium for the rest of his career i think..

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
amo, wasn't it olympiakos that tried to sign stoica earlier this year? they offered 1,500.000£ (i'm not that good in transfering franks into pounds) but he also would not come to greece!

------------------

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No,Olympiakos bought only one player at January and this was Lambros Choutos from Roma.

As far as I know they didnt make any other offers.

BUT if Olympiakos DID make an offer and Anderlecht DID accept and Stoica rejected it then he was wrong,because Olympiakos is a more ambitius team than Anderlecth.On the other hand he would never manage a starting role at Olympiakos so maybe he was right.

But anyway,I'm 100% sure there wasnt such a bid.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
zetterberg is 30 has played in belgium since he was 15 and will finish his career in belgium!!!!

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is olympiakos that good? who plays there? i know giovanni does.

------------------

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
GOALKEEPERS

1- Tochouroglou

22- Giannou

31- Eleftheropoulos

DEFENDERS

3- Karataidis

5- Amanatidis

6- Poursanidis

14- Mavrogenidis

15- Giorgiopoulos

19- Kostoulas

32- Anatolakis

34- Antzas

MIDFIELDERS

4- Niniadis

7- Giannakopoulos

8- De Souza

10- Giovanni

11- Djordjevic

17- Passalis

18- Karapialis

20- Sfakianakis

23- Kalikas

25- Zahovic

33- Poursaitidis

FORWARDS

2- Karterouliotis

9- Gogic

16- Houtos

24- Ofori-Quaye

30- Alexandris

Check http://www.olympiakos.gr/_eng/football/player.asp?id=34

By the way, Anderlecht is highly ambisious aswel, just at another level..... :)

ADRIAAN
_________

1 - 8 of 8 Posts