Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's smash em Zenit! That's how the players roll!

/watch?v=iX8rrqJbdF8

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
So rumours are that Hulk and Shatov will not play? Shatov has been injured since the Sweden Russia game, playing on injections.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
No, AVB said Hulk will definitely play. Shatov came back and played against Spartak, don't see why he doesn't play again.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AVB was only asked about Hulk's fitness yesterday for which he responded he is 100% and he is training, he didn't actually say he would play but there is no need with the sort of statement to suggest otherwise.

The only player definitely ruled out is Fayzulin, we all knew this because he has been pulled from the Russia European Championship Squads due to the same injury.

There hasn't been any official question I've seen in the press asked to either Shatov or to AVB/Semak in a press conference.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Shatov missed the Amkar game but then came back and played all 90 minutes against Spartak. I assumed he was feeling better. We'll see I guess.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
So rumours are that Hulk and Shatov will not play? Shatov has been injured since the Sweden Russia game, playing on injections.
well both have to play unless they have broke legs especialy hulk.
zenit simple have no one else.

interesting is that zenit play rostov saturday.

zenit and cska have a joke of a bench,villas boas and slutsky have no alternative than to play the starters in the Cl even not being at 100 per cent.

Doumbia barely walk against wolffsburg.:howler::stoned:

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bench

Lodygin, Criscito, Neto, Ryazantsev, Yusupov, Evseev and the mighty Dolgov!

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think Kerhzakov was expected to start, but why is Criscito on the bench?
I didn't expect Criscito to be on the Bench either, I thought it was nailed he would start at left back ahead of Anyukov especially with no foreign limit in the CL and even more so because Criscito is far better than Anyukov and he is a left back, Anyukov is a right back.

Strange one.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The match is almost 7 years to the day (tomorrow) I was at the Petrovsky to witness our home CL defeat to Real Madrid 1-2.

We played amazing and lost to an own goal from Tommy Hubocan.

The only reason I remember the date is because it coincides with my wedding anniversary!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
wth is anyukov doing as left back?

kerzhakov the correct choice.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts