Xtratime Community banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
BOOOOOOOM! Portugals 5th best club Benfica won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are in control of our own destiny again.

Beat Benfica again and unless Monaco win in Germany, a draw in France would see us through.

I want to see Ryazantsev giving an extended run in the team in place of Shatov and now is the time to give Rondon his place back instead of Kerz. I don't mind giving Arshavin a bit more game time too to rotate Danny and Hulk and freshen them up.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I want to see Ryazantsev giving an extended run in the team in place of Shatov and now is the time to give Rondon his place back instead of Kerz. I don't mind giving Arshavin a bit more game time too to rotate Danny and Hulk and freshen them up.
I think the key point for AVB is to give Danny a rest and use Arshavin more...it's clear that Danny is not in good form and it's also clear that Zenit isn't good lately because of that, his role in our game is more crucial than anyone else's...

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
i think Benfica will not lose in russia....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
last zenit home win in the cl oct 24 2012.

since than 7 games....:dielaugh:

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
last zenit home win in the cl oct 24 2012.

since than 7 games....:dielaugh:
Zenit 3 Standard Liege 0 26/08/2014.

We are more than happy to let you come in have a bit of banter but last time after Zenit spanked your Benfica 2-0 you disappeared off the forum for 24 hours, this was strange because when Zenit lost in the CL v Leverkusen match 3, you managed to post 9 times during that game and whilst Benfica were playing someone else!

All the hallmark of a complete madman who is on the edge of suicide.

Can you remember what place you were in during and after the Benfica 0 Zenit 2 match? You surely don't want to go through all that again buddy? You were obviously in a suicide zone hence your disappearing act after telling us Benfica would beat Zenit and your buddy Dumbtitties were having some gay sex show with Fireworks and each others asses and then your didn't post until 24 hours after the match.

I thought you had jumped off a Cliff.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts