Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brilliant!

As you have said previous, we are going to be seeing some Zenit legends leave this summer.

Definitely out

Tymoshuck, Kerzhakov

Almost certainly out

Arshavin and Malafeev

Looking more than 50-50 to leave Zenit

Danny, Witsel and Rondon.

ABV has been immense in the transfer window with Zenit, look what he got for 17 Million Euro? - Garcia and Garay!!! He will be given money to spend, some of the players on the way out will be amongst our highest earners so our wages will allow us to pay good wages.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol this is one of my fav pics of all time :D congrats buddy!

Btw how come you played the away match at home tho? :confused:
UFA are playing their away matches away at the moment whilst their stadium is re-constructed, Perm didn't want to host the influx of Zenit fans which would have gone there to watch Zenit which left with UFA playing the match at some random venue where little of their fans would attend or at the Petrosvky where they keep all the gate receipts.

Thanks buddy.

By the way well done to you guys, I paid a visit to your forum prior to the match with Napoli and afterwards too, I will be rooting for you in the final.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
UFA are playing their away matches away at the moment whilst their stadium is re-constructed, Perm didn't want to host the influx of Zenit fans which would have gone there to watch Zenit which left with UFA playing the match at some random venue where little of their fans would attend or at the Petrosvky where they keep all the gate receipts.

Thanks buddy.

By the way well done to you guys, I paid a visit to your forum prior to the match with Napoli and afterwards too, I will be rooting for you in the final.
That's a little lame, Dnipro played an away match at home a couple weeks ago too, and one in the fall at our old Meteor stadium which was really eerie....if you had tied or lost today would title have been in jeopardy?

I saw your post I appreciate it. Go back in and check my pic I posted from the 1st leg in Napoli, hilarious coincidence of pure epic proportion :howler:

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's a little lame, Dnipro played an away match at home a couple weeks ago too, and one in the fall at our old Meteor stadium which was really eerie....if you had tied or lost today would title have been in jeopardy?

I saw your post I appreciate it. Go back in and check my pic I posted from the 1st leg in Napoli, hilarious coincidence of pure epic proportion :howler:
We needed 1 point from our last 3 games.

UFA are not well off financially so the fact they got all the gate money from an attendance of 20,000 helped them immensely.

They had the same option available when they played CSKA Morecambe but they realised even though they were playing CSKA Morecambe in Perm, they would still get a higher attendance than the 4600 (CSKA Morecambe Barmy Army 4600TM) who would have attended the match if it had been switched the Moscow.

I'll check your forum now buddy.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
We needed 1 point from our last 3 games.

UFA are not well off financially so the fact they got all the gate money from an attendance of 20,000 helped them immensely.

They had the same option available when they played CSKA Morecambe but they realised even though they were playing CSKA Morecambe in Perm, they would still get a higher attendance than the 4600 (CSKA Morecambe Barmy Army 4600TM) who would have attended the match if it had been switched the Moscow.

I'll check your forum now buddy.
:howler: that's priceless, trip to Moscow wasn't worth the hassle for the measly Morecambe gate revenue lol comedy :howler:

Wonder if you guys and Dnipro had to use away locker rooms too lol?

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol...:proud:
Love it!

Found a picture of our 64 year old Portugese Superfan and his Pet Donkey Miguel, celebrating the Championship they only way he know's how to - With a shedload of Hay!

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AVB seems to be hinting there will some serious re-investment in the team.

I've no doubt any money we get from selling players like say Witsel will be given to him plus whatever else Gazprom have available.

X2 Russian players already in the door - Dzyuba and Yusupov completely free of charge to add to our Russian contingent.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts