Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ht,0-0 still in St.Petersburg......Zenit won 1-0 in France so this enough for them,but Marseille has been the best side,especialy in the first 20 min they missed two great chances to score.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
I think Zenit will hold on and score one from the counter attack near the end, so... :shades:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Geez, only now I've seen that Copa Libertadores has started yesterday... :shades:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kerzhakov scores....what a mistake by Marseille Goalkeeper,he could have done much better than that.....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well Marseille scored,1-1.....what a mistake by Zenit defence.....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So 1-1 final score......

Zenit is qualified for the quarter finals,i believe this is the first time that they do this in a european cup....

Marseille got his goalkeeper send off in the 90,and had to play with the Portuguese Delfim(a defensive midfield) as Goalkeeper.... :howler:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Good stuff by Zenit, more points to Russia. :lick: ;) :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OAnimal said:
Good stuff by Zenit, more points to Russia. :lick: ;) :D
Yeah,and i believe if Zenit wins one game in the quarter finals or draw two,Russia will have six teams in the european cups of 2007-2008....

Btw,Kerzhakov got injuried with that terrible fault by Marseille keeper,it could be serious..... :scared: :thmbdown:n

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who is he?????,who? :googly:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
_pavlyuchenko said:
Sorry, I´m crazy. Kherzakov was injured? Bad news for Zenit and Russian National team
We have to wait for how much it is serious....

Anyway the Russian national team will only play official games in september so.....

For zenit is much worst because they are playing in the uefa cup,russian cup and natinal league.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts