Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time ladies and gentlemen. The CL 3rd qualifying round draw is tomorrow.

Our possible opponents are:

-Panathinaikos
-Feyenoord
-Grasshoppers Zürich
-AEL Limassol

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
politic situation in ukraine helping zenit and dnipro.

best possible draw for both.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
zenit was not lucky with the last cipriot side they meet though....

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
zenit was not lucky with the last cipriot side they meet though....
Yeah, still surprised they did not win in St.Petersburg that night, Bukharov had so many chances :howler:

But they still were fairly comfortable in that group (Won 2 and drew 3 of the remaining 5 games).

That was the last time two Russian teams were in the final 16.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Yeah, still surprised they did not win in St.Petersburg that night, Bukharov had so many chances :howler:

But they still were fairly comfortable in that group (Won 2 and drew 3 of the remaining 5 games).

That was the last time two Russian teams were in the final 16.

cipriot clubs are more weak now also....

second leg in russia,if zenit gets eliminated at home better to close doors.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good draw. Unlike Spalletti, AVB has pretty spotless record in Europe against these lower rated teams.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Witsel is part of the squad that flew to Lisbon. I'm sure Kleber is pleased :thumbsup:

Edit: lol, now that I think about it this could easily be our starting 11. Coincidence?

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EL draw in 6 hours boys. We're seeded so we'll face a team from the unseeded pot which would be :Villarreal, Torino, Tottenham Hotspur, Celtic, PSV Eindhoven, Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, Sevilla, Wolfsburg, Young Boys, Aalborg, Guingamp, Trabzonspor AŞ Anderlecht, Ajax, Liverpool, AS Roma.

Uefa won't let us draw Dnipro but the rest are up for grabs.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
could be better,could be worst.

let's see how training camp goes,p.s.v plays open football which is good for zenit.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good draw. Can't ask for more than a team that tries to play attacking football but still cant score on the porous Dinamo defense over two legs.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Decent draw.

PSV have got a good European pedigree but we should be able to beat them over the 2 legs.

Has the draw for the last 16 been made too? I got excited that we might face Liverlool as they seem to be right next to us in the draw!

P.S. Guys, have a great Christmas, me and the other half are off to Thailand tomorrow.)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts