Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forget Dechamps, Vieira and all the others...
We dont need those...all we need is a replacment for GEO!

He´s the one!!! Belive me.....
Please Moratti....buy thís dode!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am a great fan of spanish football as I am in italian football...as for my oppiniont on him is...he is over rated..and I don't think he is good enough to come to survive in serie A...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Maverick you got a point htere.
I have seen almost every single Barca game of last season and B. Zenden sometimes play superb but sometimes he really performs bad.
And still we have Geo.

Let Zenden stay in Spain.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
"Fatta fakta" Geo stays in inter moratti and Lippi won´t let him go home to olympiakos

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zenden rocks

zenden is an starter in hollands team so he MUST be good far better then that homesick idiot GEO
zenden is 23 years old and has lots time to improve so after 2 or 3 years he'll be like Figo and Overmars cappice
and he plays leftwinger leftmidfielder and leftback
but Barca won't let him go easy ....believe me

......it's hard to believe orange is out .........

·
Registered
104 Posts
Zenden will be like Figo in two or three years?! Yeah, right! Other things that will happen are that pigs will fly, the devil will skate to work, Kluivert will be a world class striker and time will end!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I have seen him both in Barca and in Holland. He´s really bad in Barca and sometimes good in Holland.
He´s a terrible player who is not worthy of play in Inter.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tio, you're not very up-to-date are you?
for your information, Maldini admires kluivert and considers him a world class striker.....to get that from ur next opponent u must have something in u don't u think??
Milan don't deserve kluivert, but he's one of the best.....if they had kept him, they wouldn't have needed shevy......and ZENDEN ROCKS......u can't judge on one game....he was on SUPERB form throughout the tournament, even zidane has bad games.....NO, I"M NOT SAYING HE'S THAT GOOD....but as good as overmars, i think he can be in 3 years......

and ORANGE will prevail dollar$bill, don't worry.....rijkaard made a huge mistake, he didn't use westerveld for penalties....as tall as van der saar is, westerveld is GREAT at penalties......but TOLDO is unbeatable, he stole the show!!!!! I mean, if u were there, and looked at his face while taking the penalties against him, u'd be scared.....he knows how to psych you, and Holland aren't too lucky!!
I mean, c'mmon, first Taffarel then Toldo?????
Luck will come by soon......WC2002........

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Zenden is OVER-RATED, OVERMARS is OVER-RATED, ZIDANE is OVER-RATED, Georgatos is a great consistent player, in my opinion he's the second best crosser of the ball behind Beckham. Oh, Yeah BECKHAM is OVER-RATED, all he can do is cross, hit free kicks, accurate long balls, absolutely nothing else... But I wouldn't mind him coming to Inter 'cause Vieri and Zamorano are amazing at heading.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wHAT ARE YOU, NUTS???

Zenden is not overrated!!!!!
He´s exellent!!!!

He´s fast and a good dribbler. He can get a foul anytime...and he can F... SCORE!!!!

I dont get understand you fools who says that he´s overrated!!! LOOK AT HIM INSTEAD!!!!

thats´my opinion!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I hate him!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I love Zenden. But the truth is that he is over-rated. As many of you guys already said in here, sometimes he is fantastic, other times the coach has to take him off. Sometimes he is just terrible. He could not survive at a high level in Serie A. He should stay in Spain (or Holland), where wingers are given a lot of space to run around. In Italy, he would have two defenders kicking at his ankles all the time.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
We don't need him!!!!!! We alredy have players on that position: Georghatos, Recoba........

What is hapening with Zanetti??? Will he stay or not???
I would hate to see him leaving!!!

Forza INTERNAZIONALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts