Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,ve heard that Zendens agent has spoken to Liverpool representatives

With the LB situation it seems that Gh is looking at most of the Euro 2000 games and i guess he is looking at the left backs as well.

bill

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I was higlhy impressed by a player named Eric Deflandre (Belgium's #2).He is exelent at defending and has very nice crossing.

To bad he is a right back or else he would do an exelent Houllier-type of purchase.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually amoroso!..it was rumoured that GH was interested in bringing him to anfield!!!

but i think it's very improbable ..unless GH sells one more player in addition to song....since besides him we have heggem, carragher, babbel, gerard ,traore who can all do a very good task there....

about zenden...it's very improbable too after having just signed that french guy..(already forgot his name!!!)
but i would be very glad if ever i hear he's gonna wear the red shirt!;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
French bloke is Diomode

Yes it seems that Zenden is now a no go.

Do you think a new LB will arrive?

bill

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
i never see traore play, is he deserved to play in our important games, and since all of EPL games are important to me, i am afraid he can't bring a good contribution to liverpool!
are there any friendly games of liverpool??!

and AMOROSO, Rui Costa??! :eek::p
he has no interest wtih parma, he will go to milan :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Rui Costa would kill to join Parma because he wants to re-unite with Malesani.

As for Milan,you'll stick to Boban for this year and then you'll get Riquelme so get your facts straight. :mad:

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
why in this world Rui Costa want to join a mediocre team, he will never get his dream to win the lo scudetto if he join Parma!!
don't get mad at me AMO, that's the fact!:p

and there's always a possibility for milan to get Rui Costa, right??!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think parma is a good team....but nowhere near to be able to challenge for scuddetto!!!

anyway i heard traore was very good...very strong in the air and with nice passing ability....very much like desailly

i think he can play as centre-half or right back....not so sure about left back...

anwyay GH said he's now satisfied with his current squad...and that he's not gonna look for any left back now...

but i still feel that he'll bring in a new left back sooner or later!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No bodat,the fact is that Parma has as much chances as Milan to win the scudetto next year,even more if you consider that you play in the exausting CL and that according to Galliani you wont make any serius moves in the transfer market.(That means Bierhoff,Sala,Helveg,Serginho etc etc at starting roles).

Unlike PL xax,in Seria A there are 6 teams challenging the scudetto,and right now Parma is third or fourth in the peking order,definitely over Milan...

You'll see next year what I'm talking about...

Rui Costa has three choices:

a) stay to Fiorentina
b) go to Parma
c) leave Italy

Milan is stupid enough not to hunt him anymore...

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
every year or every time, i had never heard milan are the serious contender for getting the scudetto, they were always placed below three or four top teams in serie-a! but look what has happened??!
AMO, what I meant is, Parma always has a very good squad, but like experties said, a team with very good tradition will win the scudetto!! if i am not wrong, two or three years a go, Parma has a very strong team, they win european championship but htey fail to get the scudetto, if i am not wton they ended at second! do you know why? that's because Parma hasn't a good mental for fighting till the end!:p

and i agree with you with about the chances, or even more, in my opinion, all of teams has the same chances...
and one information for you, my dear AMO! Milan has been ruled by politician, so DO NOT EVER trust what they have said, especially when they said their transfer policy is over:cool:
I still believe that Rui Costa or another top players will join us to strengthen milan squad!!

oopss, why i talk about milan and parma here...:eek::D

--------

·
Registered
818 Posts
On GH's signing more players

He has said that he will not be signing any more players during this period ie. Diomede will be his last signing before the next season.

Any comments on that? Is he trying to fool anyone here?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Probably, but signing Zenden?, dream on, Barca is not going to sell this gem very soon. See him ripping the Danish defence apart?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Actually Amoroso, there are five teams legitimately challenging for the championship in England, only one less that the six in Italy: Manure, Arsenal, Chelsea, Leeds, and Liverpool. You forget how much Leeds and Liverpool have improved over the last season or two.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts