Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is this???I don't know what to think anymore!!
At first I did'nt like Zenden at all,and then I started
liking the idea,and now he's not coming!!!oh well,we sould
not have sold Conceicao in the first place.
So now who is going to play in the right???My vote is for Stankovic :) he has sit in the bench long enough and I think he is ready to show is talent

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well Zenden is out of the question. And there is only one thing to do:

GET INTO THE WAR OF SIGNING OVERMARS!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope we don't buy no winger. I hope Eriksson is thinking the same as I am. We keep Salas put Lopez on the left-side and move over Nedved to right.

--------Peruzzi-----------
Negro-Nesta-couto-Pancaro--
Nedved-Veron-Simeone-Lopez-
--Crespo-----Salas--------

Suck on that!!!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I like that line up !! but I don't think Salas will
stay :( It seems that nobody likes him anymore
But since Salas will probably leave,I think Stankovic will
start in the right wing w :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
I don't like the lineup, lopez won't play on that position, that's for shure. I loved Itass's lineup or Pierre's one ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think that M.Salas' lineup is great but becouse Salas is leaving, i would replace Salas with Inzaghino... :)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I don´t know what games Barcelona are playing but this was very embarrasing for them not to mention the poor style they showed - typical for latinos to have no sense of professionalism at all !!!

I´m extremely happy they lost Figo and I hope that they park somewhere on 48th place this season because the stunt they pulled is nothing but lack of style !! It´s extremely important for Lazio to have a team ready by now and we are 2 man short of a Scudetto midfield. I don´t know and I don´t want to speculate why Barca did what they did - maybe Arsenal are reluctant to selling Overmars, maybe Barca got a call from someone who thought it would be in everyones interest if Lazio had to struggle in the pre season ( that´s just paranoia talking but since we are dealing with Serie A it´s possibly justifiable )

Ok so now we have to look at our options and do so fast !! Someone put down a midfield with Lopez and Nedved on the wings - well that´s certainly an option for a game or six but not over possibly 60 games. Kily Gonzales would have been a good choice where it not for the 950+ Argentine players in Lazio already, Denilson is a gamble and he´s for sale ?? but he has shown nothing to justify such a price tag. We don´t have to look for a left wing since we have Nedved so the option might be a right wing - can you spell David Beckham :) so can a few other clubs too I guess :)

I have always liked Jovan Stankovic but he´s not a scudetto winning left wing nor is Dejan Stankovic a scudetto winning right wing :(

I guess it´s up to the Lazio staff to find someone they can put on the wing and solve the other issues at Lazio ( Selling Boksic and Salas !! ).

Hmmm transfer season not going according to plans so far :(

We could keep Salas, 25$ for a striker of his caliber isn´t that much money these days - honestly it´s not. I mean we´ll need him during the season - what if Crespo goes ouch ouch ??

Salas - Crespo - Lopez - Inzaghi and let lopez share the
Left wing with Nedved. Have Stankovic on the right wing together with ?? I don´t really know if we have anyone within our own ranks who can cover the right wing - certainly not Lombardo. Still last season we had a weaker right wing with Conceciao and Stankovic, this season we´ll have a weaker left wing and can have Nedved wander over to the right.

The thing that bugs me most are these events that have nothing to do with the game but take up so much of our concentration :( !!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Svennis my man,
let me know if you ever receive my e-mails !?!?! I think I have mailed you hundreds of times this summer but you have never replied.... :(

about your post, I think that Salas is going to stay because $25 million for a striker like Salas is a joke !!

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Guess it has to do with the image Crag gathered over the last two years. Both, clubs and players, seem to use Lazio for pumping up their salary/player price tags. And again I agree, we are stark short of two scudetto winning midfielders with that kind of schedule we face.

God bless us :)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Well I think the best result now would be give Boksic to Bologna and get Binotto who could help on the wings, and also keep Salas. Lopez might have to play on the left wing but that will be alright!! And also we might miss Inzaghi for some CL games!! So it would be safer to keep Salas who cant do worse than he did last season, though if you look at it he only scored 5 less goals from open play than Crespo but played a lot less!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I like the idea about Jonattan Binotto, since we're all know that our wings is not as good as before, we need a couple more players to replace them. Like i said, Binotto is one of the player who can be a good in that position (right wing). Alternatively, we use our own player Stankovic (but he's not pure wing, he's much more dangerous when he play in the centre) or maybe Lombardo (i don't think so :) )
Or maybe we can try to sign some more player, Martin Jorgensen, or Jonattan Bachini, Sebastien Deisler Or Bring our captain back, Diego Fuser from Parma. :)
Has we signed Toricelli?? He can be good to.
Anyway, the idea of Lopez on the left and Nedved on the right is not so bad, I like it though :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Kily Gonzales is the best choice.

If not Argentine, experienced italians: Di livio, Zambrotta

Nedved can play both sides. wise idea wud be to find out left winger and move Nedved to Right wing.

Other possibles:

David Beckham: another record transfer ?????????????

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what!!Forget Beckham,he does'nt diserve to play for Lazio!!
I don't like him at all!!!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess we all know better than placeing Stankovic on the rightwing. He played there last year and his games was terrible. However I hope that he can develop alot this year if he gets to play in the right (as in correct....not direction....:)) position.

Overmars i in Barca today and signs a five-year contract, so he is out of the question. (All according to onefootball.com)

<conceicao> Why wouldnt Beckham deserve to play for Lazio? I wouldnt like him there cause he would cost too much but I certainly don't understand why he doesent DESERVE to play for us. This "Hate-Beckham" campaign really pisses me off because many dislike him for no reason at all. I have one opinion about him and that is that he is a great footballer and I don't think that anyone can argue with that!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Beckham on the right for Lazio? :cool: but he'll never come, I wonder if he'll ever leave the Man Utd :confused:

That's sad about Zenden, is it true????, Iv'e heard Barca aren't going to play wings so there would really be now place for Zenden, but then why the hell are they after Overmars???, which is BTW 98% certain he'll be going to Barca, he wants to leave, Gaspart wants to buy him, Pires is a suitable replacement. I guess the final paperwork needs to be done. I'll have mixed feelings :confused:
But where does that leave Zenden?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I think Salas must stay.We will have many matches,that's why.and i much agree with the idea getting back Diego Fuser(if possible off course),Binotto,or Torricelli,they are good in the right,and they are Italian.
PS beckham is indeed a great player with brilliant crossing,nobody can deny that.although i don't like him like mu lovers do,but still if there is a chance,he deserves play here,why not??there are only a few players like him.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We should never have sold Conceicao in the first place, it was a stupid decision. Beckham is a great crosser but that is all he can do. Reasons why he is not that great:
Can't kick with his left foot, can't head, can't tackle, doesn't score many goals, no speed, can't go past players, bad attitude on the field.
Maybe if Barca get Overmars then they could sell Zenden, I hope so, but if not then got for Diego Fuser.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts