Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, i'd suggest you'll take a look at it. Again, translated fro, the Israel Sports Portal "Sportello":

Lazio offers Barcelona 12 Million Dollars for Zenden
---------------------------------------
The winger of the Dutch National Team and Barcelona, Boudweijn Zenden, is a candidate to play is the Laziali Midfield, who offers 12 Million Dollars for him.

Champion of Italy, Lazio, Is trying to buy the player of Barcelona and the Dutch National Team (Same thing :) - Shy) Boudweijn Zenden, so tells the "Gazzette Dello Sport". Lazio offered 12 Million dollars for the left Winger of the Dutch Team. Zenden can be an excellent replacement for the Portuguese Midfielder, Sergio Conceicao, who's due to move for Parma.
After Loui Van Gaal, the dutch trainer of Barcelona quit the team, It was more than obvious that most of the dutch players of the team will leave.
The Spaniard Fans were terribly angry on the Dutch Team that Van Gaal had built and claimed that it has lost it's sources.
-----------------------------------------------------
Another one Involving Lazio:

Lazio wants Crespo - At all costs
--------------------------
The President of Lazio, Sergio Cragnotti will try to offer Parma a new deal that will make the transfer possible.

The Giant deal between Lazio and Parma which supposedly contains a transfer of Hernan Crespo to the Roman Club continues to occupy the headlines.
The deal hasn't been completed yet due to a serious consideration of Marcelo Salas, which was supposed to transfer alongside Almeyda to Parma in favor of Crespo. After last week it seemed like

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Salas had agreed to move to Parma, the striker changed his mind due to the fact Parma will not play for the Champions League next season.
The president of the club, Sergio Cragnotti, refuses to let go of crespo and already prepares a new deal. This time Cragnotti offers Parma Almeyda, Simone Inzaghi and Sergio Conceicao in favor of the Argentinian Superstar.
Juventus and Inter Milan are fighting head to head on the signing of Salas, which, as said, refused a move to Parma.
As for the moment it seems that the odds of a possible Salas - Inter moveare greater.
----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the cut out leter... i'm kinda clumsy.
There was another article says that Figo stays at Barcelona and he's not moving to Real Madrid, and it was told in a press conference which was conducted by Figo himself.

Simone, Conceicao and Almeyda for CRESPO?! I may be crazy but it's not worth it.
And we do NOT need Zenden!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, I dont know what to believe now :) I will just watch and read the latest news every day :):)

I want Crespo, but Zenden, geesh, what do I know :)

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I think Zenden would be good at Lazio, but I would like S Inzaghi to stay, he is heaps better than his **** older brother. I still haven't seen Simone at international level though.

R

·
0 Posts
I like Zenden, he should fit excellent in Lazio and he has many years to go. And he's Dutch too, so why not buy him?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Ramon, that's exactly my reason for NOT wanting him at Lazio! :D

ROMANI...SI! ROMANISTI...MAI!

[Edited by Lazia on 10-07-2000 at 13:08]

R

·
0 Posts
Why do you hate Dutch players? You are Dutch too.
If Dutch players go to Lazio we'll get more fans in Holland. What's the problem with that?

J

·
0 Posts
I'm Italian and I would like too see many italian players in Lazio but there aren't good Italian wings: Pessotto is in the starting 11 of our national team! So the conclusion is: welcome Zenden! He is young and he has done a great Euro 2000. The only problem is that Pavel will have to play on the right, but he is a great player, I don't think that he will have problems.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Lazia WELCOME BACK !!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
However, Conceicao's departure opens the way for Boudewijn Zenden to sign for Lazio. Barcelona are asking £4m for the wide man who impressed at Euro 2000 with Holland.
http://www.sportal.co.uk

AGAIN: "Barcelona are asking £4m for Boudewijn Zenden.."
Gee..that's worth for him, we should sign him soon :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I would pay more attention to the .co.uk if I were you... :)

The english doesn't have a clue...

D

·
0 Posts
Zenden has sadi countless of time he's happy at Barca, and the new coach doesn't want to sell him. :)

And Conceicao played on the right-side of midfield, I doubt Zenden has any ambitions to play on the right. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts