Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite the last minute difficulties, Dutch midfielder Bodo Zenden will play for Lazio next season.

It's the player himself that confirmed the deal and his transfer from Barcelona.

He said: "It's all settled. I will play for Lazio."

The Italian Champions are expected to introduce the player officially as their own later this week.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
This had better be true.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Lazio Zenden :)
We want Champions League and Scudetto from you!!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
If Zenden comes and Conceciao stays Lazio will have a complete squad.

Now all that remains is for the jackass Salas to move his behind towards Parma - I don´t get why he´s being so damn stubborn. Lazio doesn´t want him, Inter can´t find the money to buy him and Lazio sure as hell won´t take oldies like Jugovic and Cauet to sign the deal ( Jugovic would be superb to have in our squad but not at the price Inter is asking ).

If Inter could give up Zanetti then we might be talking to them :) but then again we would have 6 argentine players in our squad ?!?! to much I´m afraid.

No the perfect solution would be: Salas -> Parma
Conceciao -> Lazio

Furthermore I seriously hope that Pinzi is not on the same kind of deal that Baronio was on - I don´t want us to buy him back for $$$ when he was ours from day 1.

To finish off I just want to say that I hope our relations with Barca will be better with the new president - if the De La Pena <> Zenden deal will go through I think they will be.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Jackass Salas ???

Hmmm, i think the person can choose his own club, and if he doesn't want to play for Parma, SO WHAT ???? Why are you all against him ?? :mad:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Yeah a bit harsh Svennis? He should have the choice of rejecting a club!! You can't sell Ronaldo to Genoa. But it would be great if we could sell Salas to Parma though and keep conceicao!! Then we would have cover for every position :)

I prefer Conceicao to stay than Salas. Parma seem to be willing to pay a lot for him :) and Conceicao is more needed

FORZALAZIO!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Salas should be the one to handle his future. If he doesn't feel like going to Parma, that's his problem. Only Salas can have his best interest in mind. So please Svennis don't call the guy a jackass. Have a some respect.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah that would be great!!if Salas leaves Conceicao could come back.It looks like I'm not an idiot after all for picking conceicao's name :)

Marchegiani
Negro
Couto
Nesta
Pancaro
Nedved
Conceicao
Simeone(Baronio)
Veron
Piojo Lopez
Crespo

IT'S PERFECT!!!!!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, Svennis, go ahead and call him that! What about the professionalism of some of the players? It's lost totally.
I would understand if these guys liked the team and played for free, but they are making millions!!! Some of them got all the respect they need on their accounts. Parma is indeed not a bad club to play for.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
The mosthilarious comment n the post is some guys comparing Salas going to Parma with R9 going to Genoa...JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

genoa and Parma shouldn't be mentioned together.....you guys need to show Parma some respect.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Yes I agree that it is not possible to compare Genoa to Parma :)
Parma is also at the same standard as Lazio (well nearly i think Lazio is a bit better :))
I exaggerated it a little to say my point that a player cant be forced into a transfer!!

FORZALAZIO!
FINALLY CHILE ARE BACK IN BUISNESS :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think this year league will be boring some cause we all know the winner
lazio spells scudetto

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Not really. Roma and Milan could win it just as easily. Parma, Inter and Juve and maybe even Fiorentina have a good chance too but not like Lazio, Milan and Roma.
Serie A is never boring even if there is 1 clear winner.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Conceicao :

You made the stupiest line up ever.
We all know our first goalkeeper, it's Peruzzi and not Marchegiani.
And even better we know who will play in the defence near nesta : MIHAJLOVIC !!!

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Hey sslazio11, what I like on you is the fact that you support your favourite player although everyone else would like to see him on the bench. This is a great attitude. To stand behind your player or your team is an attitude many guys don´t have. Many fans are so called wave-fans. When their team is good they say: Hey, this is my team. :) When their team is down they say: Favourite team? :confused: I don´t have one. I don´t like this fans, but I like the way you handle it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts