Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont think he should be starting anymore games, he is wacked and has to get his sh!t together before he thinks about playing anymore games:eek:

·
Registered
367 Posts
DONT BE THAT HARSH MAN!
REMEMBER WE KEPT FAITH AN BATI...AND THANK GOD HE IS SCORING GOALS AGAIN..OTHERWISE WE WOULD GET ONLY A POINT IF HE DIDNT. HE IS HAVING PROBS THAT IS TRUE BUT REMEMBER ITMES WHEN HE DID THE GOOD JOB AND PLAYED GOOD FOOTBALL...I THINK CAPELLO SHOULD GIVE HIM COUPLE OF MORE CHANCES TO PLAY IN STARTING LINE UP!..BECAUSE AS I COMPARED HIM TO BATI..I ACTUALLY SHOULDN'T BECAUSE DEFENCE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT ATTACK...BUT ATTACKS IS IMPORTANT TO!

I DONT THINK ANY PLAYERS FROM ROMA SQUAD ARE BAD!

ZEBINA IS GOOD AND I THINK HIS PROB IS THAT HE GOT INFO THAT HE WONT GO TO KOREA AND JAPAN SO HE DOESN WANT TO SHOW HIS SKILLS AND DOESNT PLAY WELL ANYMORE.!......BUT ONE DAY HE WILL REALISE THAT WE NEED HIM AS GOOD DEFENDER OF AS ROMA AND THEN HE WILL START TO PLAY BUT I HOPE THAT ONE DAY IS UPCOMING MATCH AGAINST PIACENZA!

AND WE GETTING OUT TRITENDE BACK SO I BELIVE WE WONT DRAW AND LOOSE THIS MATCH!

FORZA ROMA!
FORZA GIALOROSSI!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Batistuta_9 said:
DONT BE THAT HARSH MAN!
REMEMBER WE KEPT FAITH -------->IN BATI...AND THANK GOD HE IS SCORING GOALS AGAIN..OTHERWISE WE WOULD GET ONLY A POINT------>FROM LAST 2 GAMES IF HE DIDNT. HE IS HAVING PROBS THAT IS TRUE BUT REMEMBER ITMES WHEN HE DID THE GOOD JOB AND PLAYED GOOD FOOTBALL...I THINK CAPELLO SHOULD GIVE HIM COUPLE OF MORE CHANCES TO PLAY IN STARTING LINE UP!..BECAUSE AS I COMPARED HIM TO BATI..I ACTUALLY SHOULDN'T BECAUSE DEFENCE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT ATTACK...BUT ATTACKS IS IMPORTANT TO!

I DONT THINK ANY PLAYERS FROM ROMA SQUAD ARE BAD!

ZEBINA IS GOOD AND I THINK HIS PROB IS THAT HE GOT INFO THAT HE WONT GO TO KOREA AND JAPAN SO HE DOESN WANT TO SHOW HIS SKILLS AND DOESNT PLAY WELL ANYMORE.!......BUT ONE DAY HE WILL REALISE THAT WE NEED HIM AS GOOD DEFENDER OF AS ROMA AND THEN HE WILL START TO PLAY BUT I HOPE THAT ONE DAY IS UPCOMING MATCH AGAINST PIACENZA!

AND WE GETTING OUT TRITENDE BACK SO I BELIVE WE WONT DRAW AND LOOSE THIS MATCH!

FORZA ROMA!
FORZA GIALOROSSI!
SORRY FOR MISTAKES!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Unbelievable. Zebina is performing terrible because he founf out he isn't going to be called by France for the World Cup? that is so unethical. He must sit on Roma's bench for a while.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Zebina, I'm sorry, is NOT a player for a team like AS ROMA.
He would be a good replacement, that's all.

·
Registered
359 Posts
He's had a mental/nervous breakdown in the past few weeks, he was doing fine until the second leg of the season began, I wonder why :confused:

·
Registered
163 Posts
An article on Zebina.

A STOP THAT WON'T HURT
January 21 2002

It's not tragic, that would be too much. But surely it's a cause for concern. Result, in two consecutive matches, the only one guilty for two errors that costed I giallorossi a goal and a penalty shot. Jonathan Zebina knows this. And perhaps, never much as now, that yellow card that he gained after the naive foul, has costed him a match ban (exceeded yellow card rule), a disqualification which will not hurt him too much. Even if his words make one think of the contrary. "It's too bad that I won't play because of the disqualification, it would have been better to return on the field right away and demonstrate that certain errors, in football, can happen."

Sure it can happen, but the fact is that they are two errors in a row and all with the same manner, a lack of concentration and trying to do too much. "I was wrong with the back pass," Zebina admits, "and not the referee. The penalty shot was there when I tried to get the ball because the pass was too weak and that it could have been intercepted by Di Michele. The push was there, the field conditions don't even enter in the mistake."

Roma who exited from the Stadio Friulli, however, have a poisoned tooth. A little for certain decisions made by Trentalange, a little because reflecting at the end of the match they could have brought a different attitude to the field, especially in the first half, and the passing of Inter to the top could have been avoided. "I believe that at the end the game that we played was good," says Zebina, "because a difficult field like the one at Udine it isn't easy to recover from a goal down by Di Michele and then at the end we had a serious chance of winning the game. However, the draw was correct."

And justice was brought even thanks by Antonioli, the keeper that gifted the umpteenth save, which gives Roma points in the end. "It was a great Francesco," admits Zebina, "if we want we can say that he canceled my error. But I'm not surprised by the save on Muzzi, because I know well that he's a great keeper and that the criticisms of last season were motiveless. He's among the best keepers in Italy, and it's because of him that we're at the top of the standings."

There are some who, won't be surprised instead, if he will be on the French national team's airplane that will take him to Asia for the next World Cup. However, if he continues to make certain errors certainly he will be sending the wrong message to coach Le Mer. "I don't know, I hope, but believe that whoever judges Zebina can't just stop during these last games but look back even for last season's tournament, that of the scudetto, and the other games I played in the Champions League." Perhaps he's right, and we hope for the best, knowing that the potential of a great champion lies within him.

http://www.asroma-addict.com

·
Registered
359 Posts
Perhaps he is having personal problems like with his girlfriend and that is affecting his play.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Remo said:
Perhaps he is having personal problems like with his girlfriend and that is affecting his play.
Isn't she an erotic film actress? Many of these soccer players love to date sleazy women :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
LOL, hula-hup :)

I read that Zebina won't start against Fiorentina, maybe Capello is giving him a lesson:eek:

·
Registered
359 Posts
I wouldnt be astonished if Zebina will play from now on instead of old Aldair

S

·
0 Posts
Zebina just sucks, he´s not inn the same legue as panucci and Samuel, hope he gets better, but i doubt it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Samuel and Panucci are in a different class than Zebina.

Zebina should have gone back to Cagliari, did you see his horrible mistake against Brescia, unbelievable:rolleyes: He always finds a way to screw up during a match. He is the same age as Samuel(class of '78) but Samuel is a zillion times better in every aspect of the game.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts