Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you please tell me some transfer target of Vasco Da Gama? even rumors...

Also why did they sell Ramon to Atletico Mineiro? he was pretty decent...

Also what position does Amaral play and who starts for Vasco?

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Amoroso,
RAmon left cause his level was under his team mates. Also VAsco have too many players taht our world class....so they will not be singing no one up, they will just get rid of players now.
I went to 2 Vasco's games in teh World Cup..and I was bihnd the goal...were is my favourite position in the maracan to see a game....and Ramon was just putting the team down, spoiling counter attaks...and not giving the ball decently to the king Romario.

Pedrinho is back i shape and he is 10 times better than Ramon. While Pedrinho was not playing, Felipe was ometimes playing in RAmon's position..now Felipe is sticking to the left back position, he's original one.

Vasco got a sur plus in defenders: Mauro Galvao (the only one with his place guaranteed), Odvan, Junior Baiano (unhappy wi th the subs position) and TOrres (the son of Carlos ALberto Torres).

Also the attack is world class with : Romario, Edmundo and Viola on the bench. Viola might leave, and then vVasco should get a less expensive striker.

The only rumour that Vasco have, is that Felipao should be going to manage them after June when his contract with Palmeiras finishes!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I forgot the team:

1. Helton (should be the goalie of the olympics)

2. Jorginho 3. Odvan 4 Mauro Galvao 6. Felipe

5. Amaral 7 Nasa

8 Juninho 9 Pedrinho

11. Romario 10. Edmundo

Subs:
Paulo Miranda, Alex Oliveira, Junior Baiano, Torres, Viola, Gilberto

Juninho is out for injury for the last month, as is Edmundo...so JOrginho goes to the middle and Paulo Miranda is the right back! Paulo Miranda is crap!

World class squad!!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts