Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some kid on the Brazil U-20 team called "Leandro". What do you know about him? He is a striker and is 1.76M tall and plays for Sao Paolo.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Marcoa,
I know a Leandro tht plays for Portuguesa, and scores loads of goals..and might be heading to Sao Paulo as Franca's replacement, but I think he is 24 now! He's the only one i know!
Also their is Leandro machado (which youhsuld know him) he played for Sporting Lisbon, and now is at Flamengo!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well Ze...Leandro is now a Porto player. Good buy? or bad buy?

good enough for Brazil?

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Which leandro are you talking about...i think is Leandro machado from Flamengo.
He's an average player. but will get the goals. He's also played for Valencia
will not score the amount of goals Jardel scored, but he is an ok buy.
He was always alternating with Tuta who would be first choice or not in Flamengo.
He's a guy that likes the night life....I've heard the night life in Porto is pretty good.....so he will definilty score several times in Porto!:):)

If it the other one from POrtuguesa..he is a natural goalscorer, will not score as much as jardel, but is better technically and the team can play differently, instead of just lobbing balls into Jardel's head.
Was the second highest goalscorer in the Paulista league....only losing for Franca...but then again he had a worst team to provide him the service!:)
If it was him, it was an excellent buy, specially cause the media does not give all the attention, so his price was lower i guess!:).

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes it was Portuguesa's Leandro.....should I be really happy about this guy?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts