Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I have reached agreement with Bayern and will follow the likes of Jorginho and Sergio to Bavaria," he told daily "Bild".

One has to hate Bayern Munich, so I don't like it.

CESF

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Anyway, Leverkusen hasen't released him yet, they still fight for him, fact is, that 2 Italian clubs (Inter, ?), 1 Spanish club (Barça?), and Bayern have an official bid for him, meanwhile, the manager of Leverkusen prepares an option for Sao Paulos rising youngstar Kaka, in case Zé Roberto leaves. So if he really leaves, Kaka will follow his partner Franca (already signed) for 99%, if Leverkusen really wants to sign a Brazilian player, they will manage to do so (Emerson, Lucio etc.).

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But as the company who bought the TV rights crashed and the whole country is now in hoopla, their chancelor talking of funding football clubs with taxmoney (!), etc etc it's not so sure they all will buy and offer salaries like they did until last week. So we will see......

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I'm not surprised because with all due respect to Leverkusen I was sure Ze Roberto would leave, but Leverkusen just made it to the semi-finals and if they can get some European success and win the German Bundesliga, then I don't know why he wouldn't stay. :)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Alexx said:
But as the company who bought the TV rights crashed and the whole country is now in hoopla, their chancelor talking of funding football clubs with taxmoney (!), etc etc it's not so sure they all will buy and offer salaries like they did until last week. So we will see......
It will be interesting to see how the bankruptcy of Kirch will affect German football. For many of the smaller clubs the money from Kirch was a major source of income. The larger clubs will be better off, but may not be able to spend as much as they have in the past.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...looks like it affects also the big clubs. Superstars have been asked for acceptance of wage cuts. Some of them signalled a certain yes. Other, including the Bundesliga's top earner Oliver Kahn (5 million €), gave a strict no and stated he will insist on evry euro cent...

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Alexx,
what was the reason why they went broke? IS it the same deal with ITV in Britain? Is it expected more bankrupcies int he follwing months??:rolleyes: :confused:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Luciooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

The German Bundesliga will stay healthy, for sure !

The banks have already given a security!

Kaka and Franca, next season unbelievable. It looks like the best Brazilians are coming to the Bundesliga, always!

German and Brazilian power: the ultimate winning formula!

Scolari should watch some videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
He hasn't already signed but in German newspapers, they said Leverkusen is searching for a Ballack substitute and Juan Figer is the right man to get the TOP-GUNS. Leverkusen has the best scouts to bring Brazilian magic to the Bundesliga.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I doubt Kaka has already signed man...don't get too excited and let your exciteness stop you from thinking, i am sure Kaka wont sign at all untill after the World Cup which he lookes like he will be watching at home after he wasn't called up for the Portugal game...i guess he will have to wait untill 2006! :googly:

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And the banks in no way have guaranteed to cover the desaster. What kind of reality refusal makes you think they have ?

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Patrick
If the agent of Kaka is Juan Figer, you an expect him in Europe at any time.....the guy has no scruples when it comes to MONEY!:( :eek: :(

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
@Patrick, if Leverkusen wants to sign Kaka (in case Zé Roberto leaves), they will do this before WC imo, because his price may rise.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts