Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
barça want to join ze roberto, ze roberto is agree with this, cause he is tired of the german league and he wants return to spain, but his club want 90.15 milions euros, for me too much for a player like ze roberto

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
I think you are wrong about the price... they do not want 90.15 million Euros... It's 15 million:

Barca chasing Zé Roberto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08 April 2002 (Teamtalk) -- Barcelona have again been linked with Bayer Leverkusen ace Zé Roberto as a possible addition to the squad during the close season.
Local daily, Sport revealed that the Blaugranas have reached a verbal agreement with the Brazilian midfielder and now only require the go-ahead from the German giants for the operation to take place.

The 27 year old finishes his contract with Bayer in June 2003 and the Germans would need to sell him, ideally before the start of the new season, to avoid the player walking free from the BayArena on a Bosman transfer next year.

The player is reported to be tired of life in the Bundesliga and is eyeing a return to La Liga, where he spent two seasons with Barca's archenemies Real Madrid.

European champions Bayern Munich are also chasing Zé Roberto and vice-president Uli Hoeness recently warned: "We know that Barca have an interest in the player but they can't afford him."

Barca would need to find around 15 Million euros to land the talented midfielder.

Y

·
0 Posts
ze roberto is good player...

and i think that he deserve to cost about 15 m $ and not euros...:D

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hello I just wanted you to know that he is probably Bayern bound. Bayern are a smart team the buy all the best players from their competitors ie ballack and Ze Roberto...Just like Real did with Figo...Barca instead they buy 5 or six players and sell or give them away on free transfers or just keep them in the squad...Dutruel, dani,Alfonso...

Ze Roberto linked with Bayern move
MUNICH, April 9 (DS) - According to German Bild newspaper, Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Ze Roberto's agent is holding the final negotiations with Bayern Munich officials connected with the 27-years-old player's move to the most titled German club.
"We have no reason to hurry," said Bayern vice-president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge over the matter, "As far as I know Bayer manager Reiner Calmund is going to speak for another time with the player." Leverkusen head pointed to the end of April as the most probable date for deciding the future of the Brazilin player. "We have a contract with the payer till the June 2003 and we'll do everything to keep him in our side," said Reiner Calmund.
If Ze Roberto moves to Bayern before the end of his contract then Bayer can expect 12 million euros.
Besides Bayern, Barcelona, Juventus and Roma all eye Ze Roberto, reports Bild.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
independente said:
he is bad!
plz don´t buy him!
He is the best left winger of this years champions-league "so far", also in German league where he has the most assists & crosses, he likes to kid Italian defenders (have you seen Juve?), and his dribblings are as great & entertaining as Denilsons. The reason he don't play in Seleçao is, that the best Brazilian players are left-footed, and with Roberto Carlos on left-back, Brasil don't need any 'wingers', but he would deserve a spot.

I think he will join Bayern (to win something year by year), because he doesn't have an european passport (rivaldo, saviola, rochemback,..)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
yeah... i heard the same thing that he might go to bayern in summer...i m not sure if it's true or not...but i guess the deal is almost done and he is going to bayern, not barca...

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Seriously ... I'd go mad if we could sign him. :star:
He's the best player in the Bundesliga by far. He's that kind of a player that decides such a game on his own with his determination, pace and well timed crosses ... plus ... he's a real show to watch.
I am all for this signing. :stuckup: :star:

No doubt, Wanski, Vicente would be a great signing, too. :) :star:

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Zé made his 17. assist of the season yesterday, if Leverkusen would also have a world class striker, it would have probably
been number 30 :eek: :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts