1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
alexx, yes, ze roberto is a class act. he has amazing skills like denilson, but he also knows how to pass the ball and play to help the team. he doesn't run around dribbling all the time. i REALLY like the brazil midfield with emerson and ze roberto together.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, falcao. Plus I would love to see Ze Roberto going to Lazio to balance the Emerson move to the (my) italian enemy. Won't happen though, as Leverkusen are on the upswing, will win german championship and look out for a strong performance in next year's CL. For that very reasons, I hope they convince Emerson with truckloads of money to stay in his contract.

Talking about enmies, from your silence, Ze, on my personal note, I take it Ze Roberto was never a Corinthian. I seriously hope he was not grown by p.., but from your silence I really fear that....

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
NO i don't dislike Ze Roberto...I loved when Zagallo started calling him up.....but today I prefer Marcelinho, Juninho or Ricardinho in that position of assiting Rivaldo.
Ze Roberto started at Portuguesa....went to Real Madrid, then Flamengo then to Germany.
He loves rap! :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts