Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:

Frank, u have anything on this?..it's too fantastic to believe...really..

IF IT IS TRUE...THEN WHAT THE F$^% are we doing in 4th position...anf if it is true ze roberto must have real faith in byaern clinching a CL spot next year....

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Well, it is true, BUT :), it is in the German yellow press paper "Bild".

And that means it's as sure as any other rumour :D...

I don't believe it to be honest with you all.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Plz let it be true cuz i want to believe it:D

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Rummenigge just said it's true, he signed for us, but still I have doubts :eek:...

I'm curious what Clamund will tell in some minutes (before the Bayer CL game).

·
Registered
255 Posts
I read about this on www.eurosport.com, so it's probably true.

So next year in midfield we'll have
Deisler
Scholl
Ballack
Ze Roberto
Salihamidzic
Jeremies
Hargreaves

That's an awesome midfield to say the least. Now what we really need is a defender or two.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
one good defender is enough,then u have Robert kovac and Linke as substitutes ,thats good.:)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all this buying would make sense if we qualified for the CL!!!

We still have a chance....but i'm feeling very very uneasy...we've been so lucky towrds the end over the years....we need it again this year...will fate be kind again..? :(

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
congrats, guys...ze roberto is a great player...actually i was hoping INTER to get him...but.. :eek: well, i hope we could get Chivu though... :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Why are every one so worried about our league position, to get in the champions league. We are going to win t´he Champions Cup and get straight in, even if we would be ninth in the league!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yes, Ze Roberto is great but we don´t need a new left side midfielder we have plenty (Lizarazu [even he plays in defender], Tarnat, Hargreaves, and young promise from Amateures Dietmar Wuttke) and we would have needed an attacking left side player not a defensive one even though Ze Roberto rises well with the attacks!!!;)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Signing Ze Roberto would be great. I think he is the guy that would make the difference at Bayern. Ze Roberto would player where Sergio plays usually. He is though faster and a better dribbler than Sergio and younger :D

I hope it is true and we dont get snubbed like with Kehl. If so, I am already drooling at the prospect of watching Bayern next season. I am confident though that we will end up 3rd. Schalke have uneasy games while we have the better schedule. Next weekends's game is very crucial because Schalke will play Bremen away. We need to win and if we are infront by next weekend then we will end up 3rd. Don't lose hopes on Bayern and even if we are not in CL, Bayern is Bayern and I will be happy regardless.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well i'm feeling very confident now , a day after the game...i feel we'll get that 3rd CL spot..

but still yesterday's game :sob: :sob: :sob:

Anyway schalke have bremen(A),nuremberg(H) herhta(A) wolfsburg(H)

and we have nuremberg(A) hertha(H)woflfbsburg(A)rostock(H)..

I hope it goes our way..,cos kal,it's not that bayern wont be in the CL..,but the thought of a squad clear out scares me...,also there is the small matter of me not getting to see any bayern game for a year...:) ...anyway u said it like it is..bayern is bayern ...players may change..coaches may change...but we'll always be there...!!!!

btw kal which is the channel u watch the BL on...?and do me a favor add msn to your startup and save your login and password!!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Bremen is one of the clubs who would lose a game just to mess things up for us.

·
Registered
315 Posts
edwinsilveira said:
btw kal which is the channel u watch the BL on...?and do me a favor add msn to your startup and save your login and password!!!!
:laugh: Well, I can't do so because my family shares with me this PC.

I watch the bundesliga on ART 1. As for the highlights of all games, that I watch on SAT.1 two hours after the matches are over. They show very extensive details of each game's highlights. There is only ZDF later at night

·
Registered
315 Posts
Frank, I have 3 LNBs on my dish and I receive three sats, one of them is HOTBIRD, which as you know broadcasts plenty of German channels. The Only sad note about it is that RTL blocks those Bayern UCL games when they start :( I get only Audio throughout the game!

By the way, VOX and RTL II get spicy after midnight LOL :D ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts