Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Football Association says that it would like to stage the 2001 FA Cup final at the new Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.

'It's our preferred option for next year,although we have still got one or two contractual issues to iron out' said FA spokesman Steve Double.

Confirmation of the FA's plans came at the end of its summer meeting in Torquay. The FA has already had the 72,500 capacity Millennium Stadium assessed and all the reports have been positive. Double said the FA fully expects the 2001 Cup final to be held there and, if everything went smoothly, it could be used for the following two finals as well.

'It will need to go well, obviously, and if it does we'll be looking to take up a further option' he said.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
If it was anything like this years FA Cup Final, then I wouldn't bother Ze!!! :mad:

Oh, while on the subject of the EPL, are your loyalties split at the moment between the red of Liverpool and the red of Arsenal, as they hav ex-Corinthians???

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
I have always hated Arsenal..everything in that club...from the "boring boring arsenal" thing to George Graham...but now with Silvinho and Edu....i must stop hating them.......but I'll always be Liverpool in England...after all it is a mystical club, that has the best "footballing philosofy" in England, and that i have had many happinisses and defeats with them, while live in "taffy land".:)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
One day Ze, you will see the errors of your ways and turn claret and blue!!! ;)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Nice counter attack there Ze!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts