Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering....when Ronaldo played at Cruziero, there was a # 10 or # 11 who was always dribbling the ball and passing it to Ronaldo...He had long hair....Do you know who he is??

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
I think he was #11, Roberto Gaucho...played well in those days for Cruzeiro. Do't know were he is now though!

Also #10 was Marco Antonio Boiadeiro..who was pretty good :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
You don't know where Gaucho is now, that's almost funny, as he is around your corner:

Miami Fusion :) You could have a beer with him on Ocean Drive any time...

:) CESF

[This message has been edited by Alexx (edited 23-05-2000).]

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Does he play for Miami Fusion?
I just know that Paulinho McLaren used to play their...and their is this colombian Diego Serna....the rest I know nothing of MLS!! :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i think this is SO FUNNY that the first time in history that ze da fiel doesn't know about a brazilian player, it's when the player is on a team in his neighborhood! :)

but i don't blame you, ze, i don't know anything about MLS either!

tonyp3, where did you see the footage of ronaldo at cruzeiro?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
To recharge the man back to THE MAN WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING, voila...

CESF

Fusion get a striker in Gaucho
By DAVE BROUSSEAU Staff Writer

Fusion coach Ivo Wortmann wanted a scorer to compliment forward Diego Serna. His wishes were granted Friday when Major League Soccer signed Brazilian striker Roberto Gaucho and allocated him to the Fusion.
"We are lucky to get a guy at this level, it's unbelievable" Wortmann said. "I saw (Gaucho) play in Brazil and I spoke to may coaches about him. He's a winner and a goal scorer. He's a great finisher with a tremendous free kick and a good attitude."
The 5-11, 175-pound Gaucho is expected to join Fusion training camp on or before Feb. 20. The left-footed forward will lend his veteran experience alongside Serna, who led the team in scoring last season. Gaucho has recorded more than 150 goals in his career.

"It's an honor for me to come to the United States," Gaucho said. "I've won just about every championship I could at every level here in Brazil and this is my opportunity to experience a different country and another culture. Gaucho said he's ready to play for the Fusion.

"I'm looking forward to bringing to the Fusion the famous Brazilian style of play, Gaucho said. "I look forward to meeting and exceeding Ivo's expectations and bringing the Fusion its first championship."
Wortmann had said during Sunday's MLS College Draft he wanted to bring in a South American player before the season begins in March.
"We looked at so many players, got information on them," Wortmann said. "We wanted to bring in the right player, a player that could fit in."

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys...

Falcao....I saw his goals at inter.it....I dont have any other source....I also saw a goal and a really good move that he did at Cruziero against boca...its on www.ronaldinho9.com. My friend costia's site...Those bastards shut down my Ronaldo-tribute site....I think I was too depressed to do anything on that site...so, they got pissed that I didnt update...

Anyway...I was just wondering becasue he passes the ball to him on a few goals that he scored...I was just curious...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts